• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tattoos?

Post your ink!

Here is my latest, 5 hours (one sitting). this pic was taken hours after competion (shiny b/c of A&D)

chest2.jpg

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nice Tat.
I have 5. You can't see them too well cause of my hairy body.

Nice Tat!!! The Pain!!!!
I have few on my chest also....
Those were my most painful ones...
I have never taken pics on mine though but do have a bunch....
Nice work... Where did you get it done at?

AWESOME tat, Bill. I'm already planning my second. ;D

mikem said:
Nice Tat.
I have 5. You can't see them too well cause of my hairy body.

Mike, you can hardly see my tattoo right now because of the same reason. I can't shave it until it's completely healed. So right now it looks like I have some flaking stuff under a bush of hair. :-[

Anyway, here's mine - shortly after I got it done.
IMG_1207.jpg

---
Wendy

thanks for the compliments. i had it done at fat kat in keyport.

adesimone1- your daughters tat is really nice. memorial tats hold a lot of sentimental value for me. i have one for my daughter who past away. i will take a pic when i can (if i remember)

wendy- very nice! any what are you thinking about for your next?

i know there are more people with ink in this group! lets see em!

Patriot76 said:
thanks for the compliments. i had it done at fat kat in keyport.

One of my coworkers lives right by there and gave them high reviews. Your thoughts?

See, I really, really, really want to get the elder futhark around both of my wrists, but... *sheepish* I'm seriously a wimp when it comes to expecting pain (I can walk off tearing something in my knee and keep going about on it for four years before deciding it might be "a bit messed up," but I can't sit through when docs do blood draws through the finger- go figure). I've been keeping my ears open for a good place to go if I can ever get over that.... or if I can ever find two big strong guy friends to hold me down for it. :p

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That looks more like your knee/shin than a calf, unless my perspective is WAY off. That could NOT have been comfortable!

Phyl, I agree with you. I just stared at that picture forever, and it does look to be around the knee. ???

Bill, I'm planning a Ruby Throated Hummingbird design. Two Hummingbirds feeding on flowers. I want them life-sized, too. It'll be going on my back/shoulder blade. BUT - it's only in the designing and planning stages right now. First the hubby's gotta get used to my first one. ;D

---
Wendy

medachef said:

Work done by shinji horizakura.

Over 30 hours of work done tebori style.

Totally INCREDIBLE! What a piece of artwork!

(I'll have to look up the artist...and hope he's not overseas, lol)

---
Wendy

Awsome Tat Patriot.  Guess you gotta go shirtless now :)

Here's a few of mine.  Bad pics though taken with my phone. Not to mention my hairy _ _ _ !

0828082032a-1.jpg

0828082033-1.jpg

0828082032-1.jpg

Phyl said:
That looks more like your knee/shin than a calf, unless my perspective is WAY off. That could NOT have been comfortable!

It really is the right calf. No way would I go near the knee! :eek: Its just the way the pic was taken.

Finally somthing that I can speak about without being judged...For the few of you that have seen me...know that I am covered with ink... I am finally finishing up my full sleeve...and going to get started on the other sleeve before the end of the year...both legs are pretty much covered from the knee's down..(yes your knee does hurt) my whole ribcage on my left side...my head...my throat...and my left index finger...I will get pics soon...any special requests for pics?