• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tattoos?

this is wacked ! :p
alien-tattoo-whole-body.jpg

zipper.jpg

It isnt the greatest picture of it...it was just done when the pic was taken...so I was a little red and swollen...

It honestly didnt hurt as much as people would think...dont get me wrong...it did hurt alot...I actually expected it to be alot worse then what it was

Embowe said:
zipper.jpg

It isnt the greatest picture of it...it was just done when the pic was taken...so I was a little red and swollen...

sick sick tat!

any inspiration from ol skool skater/surfer jay adams?

And then there were 2....well almost. Got the outline done today. The next session (coloring and shading) will take about 3 hours and is already scheduled. ;D

IMG_2168.jpg

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here's mine. It's about a year olde now but this pic was taken a few days after completion.

matt_tatt.jpg

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well Matt, that should answer anyone's question about your dedication to horses! Very nice!

Yours looks great too Wendy. I hear it's additive, do I sense another "hobby" setting in?

Thanks Mike, MikeM, Bill, Matt & John. :)

I had mine done in Howell, on Rt. 9. It's called "Tattoos and Piercing (something)". I'm very pleased with Matt's work. He did my first one, too.

And John, I won't even think about a third one until this one is at least finished. ;D

Matt, I love your Seahorse, too.

Wow Wendy, really nice! Did you give the guy a picture to work from? I can't wait to see it colored in. Very ornamental! Gotta love those hummingbirds.

jimroth said:
Wow Wendy, really nice! Did you give the guy a picture to work from? I can't wait to see it colored in. Very ornamental! Gotta love those hummingbirds.

Thanks Jim. Next week I'll get it colored in and will post a pic of the finished product. ;D

I didn't give him "a" picture, I gave him several and told him to do something with them. He then doodled something up, showed it to me, and it all went from there. He never even put that transparent thingamajig on me.

Love them all! I had mine done in my early 20's (which was about 10 yrs ago) sadly lower back tats were "all the rage" so you can guess what I have LOL mine is sort of tribalish finishing with sort of a heart... tad bit cheesy now but I still like it. I've been wanting to get a small green spotted puffer for some time but no idea where or if I'll actually do it (it was one that got me into this hobby)

Here's the finished product. Took 3.5 hours to get it all colored in. I'm a wee bit sore, but absolutely love the result. Better than I had anticipated. :)

IMG_2387.jpg