• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tattoos?

Wendy, I can say without reservation that that is the nicest tattoo I have seen in a very long while. Why, if I wasn't afraid of needles...I'd have it put on my wife!

Matt, Brian, Mike, Tom & Jim, thank you all very very much. :)

I've got to admit that Friday night was a bit tough because I woke up every time I turned around or moved. It wasn't "painful", but pretty sore nonetheless. :-X But no regrets here. I love it!

Jim, if your wife isn't afraid of needles, tell her to go ahead. ;) Having it put on really isn't bad at all. Matt (my tattoo artist) talked to me the entire time and used his other hand to kind of rub my back - or at least it felt like that.

I'm going to bump this. I'm looking to get some new ink. I cannot find the individual who did my other tattoos so I'm trying to find a new artist. Any recommendations?

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Not sure how far you are from toms river but James Castel at tattooville does great work. He does me, my brother and my brothers fiancé. Also just about everyone at white lotus in toms river does great work. One guy there mike didia does some amazing stuff.

Not sure how far you are from toms river but James Castel at tattooville does great work. He does me, my brother and my brothers fiancé. Also just about everyone at white lotus in toms river does great work. One guy there mike didia does some amazing stuff.

i'm a little far. i'm planning to get something that will most likely take several sittings. i wonder if fat kat is still open