• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The Adventures Of Squishy!

I taped mine to the backend of my favorite pencil.
I've discovered it floats melts and doesn't bounce.
What do you do with yours?

Re: NJRC Clownfish Squishy Thing

Mine gets ran over by my son's car, he sets it in the middle of the living room and then sits on the sofa with the remote and bang clownfish goes flying across the floor.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

My son(2yr old) is sleeping with mine and he won't give it back to me :'( LOL

It would probably make a good keychain....if you're willing to stab it with one of those tight keyrings.... stab it then thread it thru.
That's cruel.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

My son proved that with the right amount of force, the tail just pulls right off!

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

JohnS_323 said:
My son proved that with the right amount of force, the tail just pulls right off!

LOL, I'm sure my son won't be too far behind!

JohnS_323 said:
LOL! Hey Dad, Look...er..um..uh-oh...

Mine sits on the corner of my 20L prop tank.

He IS squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be my squishy.....<<<<<<< in Dory voice...

;D

needreefunds said:
JohnS_323 said:
LOL! Hey Dad, Look...er..um..uh-oh...

Mine sits on the corner of my 20L prop tank.

He IS squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be my squishy.....<<<<<<< in Dory voice...

;D

my presssiosss

;)

I'm bummmed I didnt go...no one said anything about squishy clownfish at the swap!!!!! :D

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Dude!!!! You don't have a squishy?!?!? Bummer to be you. :p

C

concept3

okay, that's it!

we need a picture of this squishy thing!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Here it is...(of course the name is different on ours!)

7200_lrg.jpg

I have to stea.. I mean rescue mine from my kids, and i would love to have a few of them more. So, I will propose to add the squishy to these things that club sells (T shirts and such). I wouldn't be surprised if you could sell a few of those both to members in this club and to other similar clubs (with or without our logo).

ReefDrumz said:
Here it is...(of course the name is different on ours!)

7200_lrg.jpg
Hummm, Mine doesn't look like that! :mad:

Brian, what lighting was that pic taken under? 14K?? 20 K?

T5 or halides????

::)

The official NJRC Clownfish Squishy Thing with, whom I would consider to be a great sponsor, and am not quite sure why we haven't contacted them yet. ;D ;D

233_08_11_07_7_11_56.jpg

sinkingbeach said:
The official NJRC Clownfish Squishy Thing with, whom I would consider to be a great sponsor, and am not quite sure why we haven't contacted them yet. ;D ;D

233_08_11_07_7_11_56.jpg
Typically, after extensive product testing, to verify worthiness of sponsorship that is, well we forgot what we were doing in the first place.

And weather or not it was really important, wasn't really important anymore. ;)

But if we are to try this again, I volunteer to be a part of the test panel. ( team player that I am ). 8)

Have salt and lemon, will travel.

Squishy says "Hi" (and "help") from Key West. This was at our B&B Monday morning. My wife wouldn't let me take him out to the bars - called me a politically incorrect name for wanting to do so.

IMGP6183.jpg