• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The Adventures Of Squishy!

Things happen sometimes where you grab the camera before reacting appropriately to the situation:

2105112432_ea92578f67.jpg

I can't put a face to lawman ??? so please someone point him out to me at the next meeting, I don't want to end up like Squishy ;D ;D ;)

JohnS_323 said:
Looks like Squishy didn't say no to pot and look where he ended up!

sinkingbeach said:
I can't put a face to lawman ??? so please someone point him out to me at the next meeting, I don't want to end up like Squishy ;D ;D ;)

JohnS_323 said:
Looks like Squishy didn't say no to pot and look where he ended up!
LMAO! I'll give you a hint, 6'1, 280 lbs :eek: I bought a frag from you at the swap. Hmmmm what town was that you said you lived in? lol

Now I wonder who sent this to me in Sydney Australia all the way from NJ? ;D

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy!

This photo of squishy has been rotated for your viewing pleasure as well all know that we walk upside down in the southern hemisphere :)

Terri

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Good to know he arrived safe in Oz. I was going to deliver him myself, but need to wait until after the holidays ;D

I wonder if Squishy will do any sightseeing there...

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for posting the pic Terri and letting us know he made.

Now get Squishy out seeing the sights, he didn't spend a week in an envelope to sit in the house. :D

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This year's Squishy gets unveiled in 2 SHORT weeks! I know this one is looking forward to a good dose of world travel too!

when i lived in ny there was a grocery store upstate called Stew Leonards. They gave some kind of coupon or discount if people took pictures of their plastic bags when traveling on vacation!

Like clockwork every week they had a new pic of someone in some far off location with the bag displayed proudly. It cracked me up. It was like that gnome (spelling?) for travelocity.com