• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The Adventures Of Squishy!

Re: NJRC Clownfish Squishy Thing

My squishy is sitting on a shelf near my tank with my stuffed nemo and a similar little rubber on that squirts water that I got at the Manhattan Reef swap in the Spring. Had him laying on his side on my desk for awhile & my fish kept looking at him...I think they finally decided I had a dead fish on my desk.
I finally moved him.
Will take a pic one of these days when they are frolicking :)

JohnS_323 said:
Oh man, I can see it coming, Squishy is gonna be like that Travelocity Gnome!

BUMMER! Wish this thread started sooner. We could have had Squishy in the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea! :eek:

blange3 said:
JohnS_323 said:
Oh man, I can see it coming, Squishy is gonna be like that Travelocity Gnome!

BUMMER! Wish this thread started sooner. We could have had Squishy in the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea! :eek:

Bill you haven't been gone for that long now have you ??? Hope your enjoying yourself there :)

Hey Francis!

I'm back, got back Tuesday evening. I may even almost be back in this time zone mentally! ;D

I left on the 4th, and I didn't go near a TV or PC until the next weekend, so I missed the Squishy fun.

Mine has been sitting quietly on top of my 46g Bowfront FOWLR. I'll have to see what kind of fun we can have with him this weekend. ;)

WHATS THIS??

Almost a week without a Squishy post??

Squishy likes turkey!
But pushed aside a Coors light and shot me a dirty look??
::)

Would of never finished Griswalding if it weren't for Squishy ;D

233_25_11_07_7_38_45.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Great squishy pic, Francis. Would have been the clear winner.

I mounted it with velcro to the top of my monitor at The Bank. Gives me a smile whenever I glance at it.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Poor squishey, but I bet that's one happy cat!

My Squishy wasn't getting along with my other fish so I traded him in at the fish store. :eek: :)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

LMAO. Damn, that's funny!

lawman said:
My Squishy wasn't getting along with my other fish so I traded him in at the fish store. :eek: :)

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

And in the weather tonight, the Jersey Coast was blanketed by half a Squishy Thing of snow. If it get to a full Squishy Thing, a State of Emergency will be in effect!

In a rare photo we see squishy hosting a superb specimen of Brassica Oleracea. (common name: Broccoli) lmao.

;D ;D After I left the fish counter at the managers request, I made my way to the produce isle. 8) At this point the manager asked me to "please keep your rubber fish in your pocket". roflmao. Well I didn't! guess what isle was next?

P.S. Juvenile? Yes! Funny? Heck yes!