• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Twisteds 180 starting over

Got bored this evening and decided to move my cskim out of the sump
And out it next to the Berlin so they are now both externals. That opened up room for more chaeto so I split what was in the blue fuge and in it went. Btw, if anyone needs chaeto, I've got plenty. There is alot of life in it too. From collumbelled snails, ceriths, many flavors of pods, amphipods, feather dusters.
If I like the way everything works, I'll make a few hole in the cabinet to clean up the plumbing and make it permanent. I do like the way things are laid out now much better. Thanks Mike for stopping by and for the good advice. I finally have a finished product project in my head.

Twisteds 180 Reef

458d0d87-2faa-735a.jpg

458d0d87-2fbd-e9db.jpg

458d0d87-2ff2-482e.jpg

Twisteds 180 Reef

Supplies have arrived! New gfo, milwalkie ph monitor, inline tds meter, and still waiting on reactor, 2 new pheads, food, and a few other odds and ends. My new mh bulbs got here Monday and I really like the way the tank is looking. Now I gotta do a big wc tomoro since I go back to work next week. This summer should go alot better than last......I hope

Twisteds 180 Reef

I'm not quitting. Just gotta downsize. It's a real nice deal for someone wanting to go bigger

Twisteds 180 Reef

I wouldn't even mind a decent frag tank and light as a trade. I'd love to do a bare bottom shallow tank

Twisteds 180 Reef