• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Unloading ALL my coral - Blackwood 08012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, as most of you know, ive been hit with ICH. i moved all of my coral into another tank and im treating my main tank now. Ive given it some thought and decided to go ahead and sell off all my coral. I'm going to start fresh with everything. and yes i am sure about this.

So, heres what i have, if you are interested, please let me know on here or feel free to text me 856-889-7342. First come first serve unless you paypal me ahead of time. thanks!

SPS
Red Digi 2-3" multi branch $15
Pink Setosa(encrusted on rock, will have to try and remove) $20
Green Slimer 2" $5
Green polyp Birdnest (4 diff frags) $5-10 each
Pink Birdnest frag $5
Pink Birdnest Colony(softball size) $40
JF Vivid Rainbow(browned out and lost the tips,paid $40 at swap) Make offer
Red Cap $5-10(encrusted to rock, will break off or more $ for whole rock)
Season Greetings Sm $10 Large $20 XL $40
Superman Monti $20
Majestic Monti $20
Rainbow Monti $20
Tyree Sunset Monti $30
Starburst Monti $20
Frogskin mini colony $20
Green Tipped acro $15

LPS
6-7head Purple tip Frogspawn $40
1 head Octospawn $10
Pipe Organ Colony (softball size) $60
8 Head Blasto $40
7 Head Red Acan $50
Red Chalice 2-3 eyes $20

Z's & P's
CARS 4p + 4baby $120
Utter Chaos 10p $140
Joker 9p $15
Armor of God 10p+ $20
Nuke Green 8p $30
Black Plague 5p $50
Fruit Loops 15p $25
Gobstoppers 7p $65
Space Monsters 1p 1baby $45
Pink Elephant morph 10p+ $10
Purple Death 5p $25
Magicians 5p $30
Orange Bam Bams 40p+ $75
Nightmares 5p $20
Sunny D 3p $25
Rasta 4p $20
Mean Green 20p $25
Panda Sneeze(not sure if proper name) 15p $40
JF Unnamed Zoa(got from DVRC swap last year) 5p $60
My Clementine 6p $50
Captain America 7p $50 3p $20
Red Hornet morph 15p $40
Pieces of Eight(sold to me as this from jgraz) 6p $30
Gorilla Nipples 20p $15

a few other pieces i have that i forgot the names of also, im not gonna take individual pics, too many to picture, ill take a few group shots soon.

Dan, I want to go on record by saying I think this is a crazy idea. I do hope you reconsider. However if you are sure you want to sell then I am interested in the fruit loops.

Lol I know it sounds crazy but I like the idea, yeah I'm selling a lot of stuff I've had for awhile but most of them are all frags, I can get em back over time. I'm more concerned about my stock at this time. Plus the funds from this will help with buying an Achilles tang down the line when everything is all better :)

Fruit loops are yours John.

JF unnamed, 4 more polyps on backside
uny8esu8.jpg
e9ysehad.jpg
bybe5u7u.jpg
yvy3u7eg.jpg
usa7epyb.jpg
zyvu4e9e.jpg
y8ygepyh.jpg
backside
5y3ujabu.jpg

were these corals in the tank that has ich? if so I hope people that buy them are qt'ing the coral as well.

.... really? Yes these r from the main tank, it clearly states that in the beginning of this thread. Why do I feel like this whole comment was just rude.

how can you see it as being rude? if the corals are in the tank that has ich then the corals have ich. So if people buy the coral and put them directly into their systems without qt'ing them then they are potentially adding ich to their tanks. No harm intended just an FYI to some of the less experienced hobbyists on here.

how can you see it as being rude? if the corals are in the tank that has ich then the corals have ich. So if people buy the coral and put them directly into their systems without qt'ing them then they are potentially adding ich to their tanks. No harm intended just an FYI to some of the less experienced hobbyists on here.

Maybe a pm or something would have been better then posting it on his sale thread

Thank you Dan, I just feel like it was uncalled for bc I clearly stated that in the beginning, I'm not tryna hide anything from anybody. Everybody that knows me on here knows I'm going thru some stuff. But yes a PM or something would have been better

Never said you were hiding anything. Just pointing out that anyone buying corals are potentially adding ich to their systems if they don't take the appropriate steps to qt the corals. I would just hate to see someone who has little experience in the hobby bring home some new coral, put them right into their main system and a few days later have an ich outbreak.

good luck with your sale and I honestly hope your fish have a full recovery.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I think all spotter was doing was pointing out to people that may not be aware of the fact to qt these corals.

I didn't see any harm or rudeness in his statement. Unfortunately comments often are taken out of context on the forums.

Glws too bad you have to go though all this...

Status
Not open for further replies.