• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Unloading ALL my coral - Blackwood 08012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotter if you were selling coral and I said on your sale thread make sure you tell people that you have or had aefw don't you think that would be messed up? It's on you to tell people that not have people say that in your sale thread

I'm still not sure why you would do this

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I think all spotter was doing was pointing out to people that may not be aware of the fact to qt these corals.

I didn't see any harm or rudeness in his statement. Unfortunately comments often are taken out of context on the forums.

Glws too bad you have to go though all this...

+1

Steve is a great guy and can definitely tell you he didn't mean any harm with his post.

I have gotten ICH before too and it wasn't a fun experience. I hope you can manage through it and wish you luck.

GLWS too, nice collection of corals.

+1

Steve is a great guy and can definitely tell you he didn't mean any harm with his post.

I have gotten ICH before too and it wasn't a fun experience. I hope you can manage through it and wish you luck.

GLWS too, nice collection of corals.

Thank you

Spotter if you were selling coral and I said on your sale thread make sure you tell people that you have or had aefw don't you think that would be messed up? It's on you to tell people that not have people say that in your sale thread

I'm still not sure why you would do this

Again you're missing the point....I'm not saying he didn't say that he had ich. He clearly pointed that out in the first post. I was just asking for clarification on whether the corals were in the tank that had ich and that anyone buying them should take measures to qt which op did not do. And to answer your question, yes if I had a for sale thread and you knew I had aefw's I would expect you to say something. But then again I would never sell anything that I knew to have pests or ich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Well I am, and I've stated that, so please leave this thread, I think you've worn out your welcome. Thanks for the kind words.

Hopefully a mod will come in here and clean this sale thread up. Sorry you had to go though this Dan.

Worst part is there are people that have commented here have ich alive and well in their system and don't disclose it when selling frags. Just because the fish don't show it doesn't mean it's not there.

Didn't stop me before won't stop me now. I'm still buying as well.

Hopefully a mod will come in here and clean this sale thread up. Sorry you had to go though this Dan.

Worse part is there are people commenting on it that have ich alive and well in their system and don't disclose it when selling frags.

Yes I hope so, and thanks john, I agree with you

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Guys. No matter what we do. Everyone has ich. If u don't believe it but an Achilles or powder blue and see what happens. Thread is way off course. Qt should be a part of everyone's regimen anyway. Glws Dan and thanks for looking out for the newbies spotter.

Everyone did their jobs. I for one didn't know a yr ago that ich could be transported via corals.

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dan, I know this must have been a tough decision to sell your corals. However, I understand it. I'm interested in the gobstoppers, starburst monti, and purple death. Maybe some others. I'm indecisive.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
So busy with he other stuff. Just missed on the gobstopper. Put me next in line if seahorse passes.

Worst part is there are people that have commented here have ich alive and well in their system and don't disclose it when selling frags. Just because the fish don't show it doesn't mean it's not there.

Didn't stop me before won't stop me now. I'm still buying as well.

I have looked over the comments and honestly while I am sorry Dan is going through this with ich, I think Spotters comments were not rude and much more of public service announcement. I opened thread and saw Dan was selling everything and realized they were from a infected tank. Hope you all do your due dillegence and QT these. I am not sure Bayer will work FYI. Good luck.

I respectfully disagree. If he wanted to make a public service announcement, I think he should have PMed me first. I would have gladly MYSELF announced that. It just sounds worse coming from someone else I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.