• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Nope. I'm hitting the big 50 this year.
Atwells are Godparents, Karloks are childhood buds and firefighters, Manleys and Moonies are family, Williams are family in the cop biz.
Lot of ties there, lived with my off the boat Irish grandparents in a small tailor shop across for the Scottish butchers on Kearny Ave.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Welcome all

Scott you are in a CA (Coral Addiction) support group. The only issue we feed to addiction and no help prevent it lol.

All new folks don't forget to swing by Tale of The Tanks and show us what you guys got going. We love pictures, some more then other - yes I am looking at you @Mark_C .

Troy! KSM! Hub! Jhop!

I don't check this forum as oft as I should. Welcome aboard folks!
Jump on in and start posting, no pretenses here, no stupid questions, a lot of good advice and trading going on.
Need anything, just ask, from advice to equipment to frags.

Kevin,
Where in Hudson? Born and raised in Kearny, uncle and cousin were officers and lots of old ties to family up there.
I've actually lived in Kearny for the last 8 years

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,
First off my name is Kevin, Ive lived in NJ my entire life. 26 years old and I live with my girlfriend and our dog Riley. Im a police officer in hudson county and before that was a technician at toyota. I got in to fish in high school when i worked at a local pet/fish store. Started out with a 75 gallon freshwater and had that for a few years then had to move and couldnt keep the tank because it was entirely too big for my apartment. I kept saying when I got back into it I would go straight to saltwater which I did and started out with a 29 gallon biocube and found a pretty crazy deal for a 75 gallon set up which is currently what I am spending all of my money on.
Welcome and thanks for doing what you do for a living :)