• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Well, we got the bug

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Carla is hospitalized with Coronavirus as she was having respiratory troubles. She's on IVs and monitors at the moment and will probably be there for a few days at least.
I'm stuck inside now under official quarrantine with a 4yo and an 8yo, God help me.

Sorry to Paulie as we're definitely going to miss the meet

Last edited:

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Marc hope Carla feels better . if you need something dropped to your porch let me know . Take care of the wife ..and kids .

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
She's an acupuncturist and sees 70+ people a week, probably picked it up at work.
Thanks for the offer Chris, truly appreciated. We're good as we sorta saw this coming a few weeks ago and stocked up on some canned goods, pasta, and, yes, toilet paper.
I my sell 3 or 4 rolls of toilet paper to fund a new tank and a a few Radions.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Hope she is well soon! If you need anything let me know and I'll drive down. We have everyone in lock down here since one of my sons has asthma. I go out for essentials and yes I am OCD on germs. Hey I'll switch with you...you take my kids and i'll take your two....two little ones are easy peeze LOL

Carla is hospitalized with Coronavirus as she was having respiratory troubles. She's on IVs and monitors at the moment and will probably be there for a few days at least.
I'm stuck inside now under official quarrantine with a 4yo and an 8yo, God help me.

Oh man. Hope it’s a quick recovery. Any idea what the typical time frame is to beat the Corona

Let Carla know, we all hope she has a speedy recovery & wish her the best.

The T.P. craze is real!!! People are nuts! Now take down your ad @Mark_C Lol.
Screenshot_20200315-060201_letgo.jpg

Brother what a shame cannot believe it that your poor wife has to suffer through that while you’re at home comfortable watching cable with the children but seriously thoughts and prayers for your wife hope everything comes out well don’t even think about missing my meet that is not important and it’s not a meet it’s a party

WOW.

So sorry to hear this. Hope all is well for you and the young ones. Hope she gets thru it quickly. If anything is needed and i can help let us know. We are well stocked here at the moment if you need any essentials and cannot acess them .

Im right down the road if you need anything let me know, Im home for at least the next two weeks with my school closed so ill be around.

Best wishes to Carla for a speedy recovery and to you and the little ones to stay in good health. I’m also not far so if you need anything let us know and it sounds like you’ll have what you need in spades. Hoping that she’ll be home and well real soon.

Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Thanks all.
She's home this evening as the hospital was filling up and she seems to have gotten over the bad attacks.
We have medication in tow and have to monitor symptoms for quick ER return if she gets bad again.
No word on the 'official' test results, but the infectious disease doc is sure she has it.
IF so, stuck n the house with the kids for another week. Might need a booze drop off. Like kegs.