• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What value would earn your membership dollars?

Exactly. Just like @Philadelphia Aquatics stepped up and is giving us the discount now .... kinda like symbiotic relationship of a pistol and a goby :dance:
We’re already ecstatic about the people we’ve made some new relationships with, and the buzz on the forum to rebuild. I think you guys have great ideas and are doing a great job bringing the community back together again. Honestly we can't tell it fell apart aside from your discussion. Really enjoyed reading this thread, and it sounds like you're all on the right track.

We are proud to be here, and willing to help in anyway we can. Feel free to drop us a message or line if you think there's something we can do to help out.

PA,
Thanks guys. Looking forward to growing this club tremendously and your support is truly appreciated.

Tranq,
Welcome aboard :)

Thanks looking forward to getting to know you all. I’ve never posted much on here. I spoke to a lot of nice people on here when I was thinking off selling off and leaving the hobby. But I decided to rebuild. One member even offered to come to my house and help. That in itself is great value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
is it possible to do a mini frag swap at a small location? have maybe 2 vendors, or even just members sell some stuff. just a thought.

Working on this now. The BOD is having a meeting Friday to discuss a number of items. A big topic includes monthly group orders, member frag swaps, and frag raffle orders from multiple sponsors all tied into the monthly meets, as well as mini events organized by the community (everything from lunches to summer casual fun meets).

Last edited: