• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Which led fixture do I go with....

You guys are too funny. Brando, dont think the AI's were on at that time. Dimensions are 80X24X30.

Steve, I am away at the moment, but will be back friday. Ur welcome to swing by whenever...

Away???? Reefers take vacations???? Who's watching the tank??? Lol

Ill reach out to you next week.

Steve

would anyone that is buying one of the radion fixtures be willing to run some par tests before mounting the fixture on their tanks? I would be more than happy to help out and bring a par meter along.

would anyone that is buying one of the radion fixtures be willing to run some par tests before mounting the fixture on their tanks? I would be more than happy to help out and bring a par meter along.

I am getting a pair of the 14k cheapo blue lines next week. If you want to come with the par meter I can wait to mount them

Talk to Brando. He's ordering the Radion. I already told him that I am putting a couple of SPS pieces in his tank to see how they do.

He probably wouldn't mind if you brought the meter.

I saw a thread on another site that did par comparisons for different mh pendants where they used a white sheet on the floor to help show the spread.

Spotter I'm in 07006, if you want to come by once I get it and help steve and I hang it and take par outside and inside my tank, I'd be more than happy to accommodate you guys. And anyone who wants to come see it can! I'll have my mom bake some of her famous cupcakes.

I am getting a pair of the 14k cheapo blue lines next week. If you want to come with the par meter I can wait to mount them

I just ordered a third one, a little smaller @ 90watts. I have two of the 120's on my tank now, but since I had to mount them into the lid of my canopy, I don't have the ability to elevate them for more spread. The unit I ordered doesn't have any control at all, not even a power switch and a single cord. Since I'm only using it for supplemental lighting I wasn't worried about controlling the blue white on/off cycle, I'll do that with the two main fixtures.
Like the 120's they are built with 3w LED's that are running at 2w.
Here's what the current lights look like now post #120:
http://www.njreefers.org/showthread...ssed-120w-LED-Fixture-151-8.99-Shipping/page3
Here's the fixture I'm adding:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270780486961?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2648

i just ordered the maxspect mazarra p single unit for my current tank. I will do some par tests on it before mounting it.

I have the new Orphek DIF 100 over my tank. I would love to do some par tests if your up for it. I'm right in Brick off Princeton Ave.