• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Which led fixture do I go with....

haha will you be here to watch Steve hang it since he so lovely volunteered :)?

My tank isn't looking too good with all this cyano though!! FML If this keeps up I will tear down the damn rock and put the fish in a QT tank temporarily at this point.

I just saw Darren's (DNov) tank and it is amazing. He has 5 AI's on his tank its just absolutely beautiful. I am definitely going to go with AI's and save about $1500.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I just saw Darren's (DNov) tank and it is amazing. He has 5 AI's on his tank its just absolutely beautiful. I am definitely going to go with AI's and save about $1500.

Thanks Steve! Glad I could be of help, good seeing you again...

i just got the maxspect mazarra and after seeing the AI's at Darren's it just reinforces my decision to go with AI's. These feel very cheap and the controls are not easy to use...imo. I still havent been able to figure out how to get all four channels on. Hopefully I can return it otherwise I will have a pretty fancy fuge light.