• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Your "Fantasy Tank"

MikeNapoli said:
Fantasy right?

OK then ...

120x36x30 - 560 gallon reef.

100g sump.

100 gallon Refugium.

Volcano Skimmer.

Drilled for closed loop. 2 Ocean Motion 4s.

3 1" SeaSwirls for Return.

Reactors: MRC Calcium Reactor, Nilson Reactor, 3 daisy chained Phosban Reactors, and a Carbon Reactor.

5 250w HQI MHs with 8 48" T5 bulbs on 2 Icecap Ballasts. UVL Super Actinic on 1 Ballast, ATI blueplus on the other.

Billy's Chiller.

Automatic 88 gallon water change system.

55 gallon RO reserve for Top off.

ACIII Controller all tied into a Macbook Pro.

400 lbs of Marco Rock ... custom done by Marc, filled with arches and caves.

Shallow Sand Bed.

:eek: Nicely done.

KillaGoby said:
Knowing Mike... He will go and do it...

I'm already working on it. ;D

I called a friend who's in the business of remodeling homes to see if he can help me run electric to the room and plumb it for a mop sink while he's at it. I told him he has from now until spring of '09. In the meantime I will be working 80 hour weeks. 40 at my current place and 40 at my dad's..... let's see if I can get it done before I break down.

MikeNapoli said:
Fantasy right?

OK then ...

120x36x30 - 560 gallon reef. Almost have that- 450 (8ft version)

100g sump. Got that! ;)

100 gallon Refugium. Got that! ;)

Volcano Skimmer. Don't know what that is..

Drilled for closed loop. 2 Ocean Motion 4s. Got that! ;)

3 1" SeaSwirls for Return. Only 2 of them on my 8 footer!

Reactors: MRC Calcium Reactor, Nilson Reactor, 3 daisy chained Phosban Reactors, and a Carbon Reactor.
Only 2 phosbans for me and no carbon..

5 250w HQI MHs with 8 48" T5 bulbs on 2 Icecap Ballasts. UVL Super Actinic on 1 Ballast, ATI blueplus on the other.

Billy's Chiller. Got that! ;)

Automatic 88 gallon water change system. I do 96g...

55 gallon RO reserve for Top off. Got that! ;)

ACIII Controller all tied into a Macbook Pro. Got that! ;) well PC version...

400 lbs of Marco Rock ... custom done by Marc, filled with arches and caves. Would do that next time!

Shallow Sand Bed. Not with those ocean motions and sea swirls!

Had to make the comments to that!! How about I make the spare bedroom for ya Mike, and you do maintaince here!

billyr98 said:
MikeNapoli said:
Fantasy right?

OK then ...

120x36x30 - 560 gallon reef. Almost have that- 450 (8ft version)

100g sump. Got that! ;)

100 gallon Refugium. Got that! ;)

Volcano Skimmer. Don't know what that is..

Drilled for closed loop. 2 Ocean Motion 4s. Got that! ;)

3 1" SeaSwirls for Return. Only 2 of them on my 8 footer!

Only 2 phosbans for me and no carbon..

Billy's Chiller. Got that! ;)

Automatic 88 gallon water change system. I do 96g...

55 gallon RO reserve for Top off. Got that! ;)

ACIII Controller all tied into a Macbook Pro. Got that! ;) well PC version...

400 lbs of Marco Rock ... custom done by Marc, filled with arches and caves. Would do that next time!

Shallow Sand Bed. Not with those ocean motions and sea swirls!

Had to make the comments to that!! How about I make the spare bedroom for ya Mike, and you do maintaince here!

SHOW OFF! ;D

Hey Mike,

can I put about 10 of these in that tank:

82476Pboylei.gif

AqOb said:
You guys think too small...
Buy out Georgia aquarium and close it off to public...

lol. What percentage are you throwing in? I'm good for .5% ... maybe a full 1%.

RevClyburn said:
Hey Mike,
can I put about 10 of these in that tank:
82476Pboylei.gif

Are you looking for a Sohal battle Royal? :p

Mike

At about 5k a fish, you can lose the Sohal. And I'm quite asure they can defend themselves, most angels can hang with any other fish

rev

RevClyburn said:
Mike

At about 5k a fish, you can lose the Sohal. And I'm quite asure they can defend themselves, most angels can hang with any other fish

rev

The picture you posted is of a Sohal. At least that's what mine shows ... it says "ReefCentral and REefkeeping Magazine don't support image hot-linking." And then shows the Reef Central Logo which is a Sohal.

This what I meant to post,

282.jpg

sorry about the mishap. On my side I see the peppermint, I guess because I have the image in my library.

Peppermint sushi in a light butter sauce, on a bed of watercress. And a glass of chabliss 49, a great vintage year, lightly chilled.

HA!

Edwin

What's the deal with all the black spots on the bottom of the tank. At first I thought they were all closed loop holes but now I can't tell what that is.

Nice tank though.