• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zippys tank

So Pete, what's going on? Is it a double exposure? Are you Noah, and do you know more about all this snow then we know, and are you collecting two by two.....and do you know what a cubit is? Or have you gone nuts with two Hippo's and two Yellow's?

Sorry Paul, I fid not see this. I love blue hippo and yellow because they are cheap, great color and excellent janitors to algae! I just put the two from the 55 in with the new from the 120. I also have a powder blue and sailfin. Believe it or not all are happy and unscathed!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Wow man! It's like Acropora heaven. Looks amazing Pete!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Kevin, I can't seem to post a video from my phone unless I post it on YouTube.

Wish I could help you. I'm still trying to figure out how to upload a gopro video I took a month ago..lol

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Awesome Pete! I was wondering what I was seeing on the front glass and after a minute or so of looking I figured it out. Looking good as always.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Man I hate to hear the tank will be coming down but I know you'll be back in no time. Congrats and best of luck with the move Pete.

Awww Pete. This is just a shame to see this beautiful tank get torn down. But I know that your next tank will be just as amazing.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
After all that closet work with the remote sump!

You better be staying in NJ.

Best of luck with the move. Give a holler if you need a hand.

Well guys I'm moving about 1 mile away.... Septic at new house failed so I've got some cash to go aerobic! In a nutshell my dream septic system as the process is no different from city sewage treatment plants. I've also got a 2200 sq ft poured concrete foundation basement that's as dry as a popcorn fart! So I may go 180. Here is my tank today.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Yay 180. You will not regret for even 1 single second. Only downfall is all new equipment as the skimmer and mp10's just aren't gonna cut it.