• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

AriMiko's 300DD Upgrade

Here is a important update I would like to share with everyone. My wife is pregnant and we are expecting our first child in November. I am currently scheduled to host the November meeting but unfortunately I have to cancel it till a later date. I am hoping to be on the schedule for the first north meeting of 2015. On the good note, it will give me more time to stock the tank up with coral and fish before the baby comes because after that its over lol
Congrats!!

Congrats! Better spend the money on corals and fish while you can. Soon it'll be "Honey, put the money into a college fund instead". And, you can't really argue with them, cause it is important :p

Congratulations Ari on the soon to be newly added member to your family. A true blessing so now hurry up and do as much stocking up as possible cause once the baby is in the picture your frag and fish money :) will become diapers and formula money lol:grey:

Here is a important update I would like to share with everyone. My wife is pregnant and we are expecting our first child in November. I am currently scheduled to host the November meeting but unfortunately I have to cancel it till a later date. I am hoping to be on the schedule for the first north meeting of 2015. On the good note, it will give me more time to stock the tank up with coral and fish before the baby comes because after that its over lol

Congrats to you and your family Ari, tank is looking really good.

I got around to take some new pictures of the tank. They aren't the best pictures but for now they will do. I will spend some more time another day and take better ones when I get a chance. The tank is being stocked back up with my coral and I'm starting to get my fish stocked up also. Here are some fish pictures for now.....

Time for a update on this thread since I haven't updated it in a while. Life has been busy the last few months as me and my wife had our first baby, so you know how that goes. Our son is now 2 months old and already is enjoying the reef tank [Score] lol. When he cries I bring him by the tank and he suddenly stops crying and watches the fish swimming or at least I think he is. Anyway, it's a good start so I can bring him to future LFS to purchase more fish and coral haha. Ok so on to the pictures, I basically took all fish pictures today and some coral shots. I will take some more tomorrow hopefully and will try to make a video showing the whole tank, lighting and filtration. Hope you all enjoy my pictures