• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term)...

thank for the compliments everyone, I really tried to keep an open lagoon style theme to this one. Phil, I like damsels as well as long as you give them space. This tank is semi aggressive as far as fish go anyway with the dwarf morey, basslet, and damsels. Ricwilli, I am also a fan of sandy bottoms. Those pics are when everything was first transfered. Things have settled down and started to show better coloration. I only used ~70lbs of rock in a 200g! Along with 200lbs of sand.

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Austin looks awesome looks better in person though
hey when i win the lottery you're going to set up one like that for me right?

here's mine!

IMG_0972.jpg

I always loved this thread.
Elizabeth and I have moved to norther Jersey and thanks to Will and Ethan, got the 90 set up the same day as closing on two houses and moving...

Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

jr love the rock work set up in the middle like that. looks very good. off subject what bulbs are you running? I see that you have a slight purple tint and am just wondering.

That is just with my actinic lights only on. Probably just a lousy job by me taking photo's.

Thanks for the compliment, my wife and I are pretty happy with the way it came out.

Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

very nice. I've never seen a tank with the rock centered like that. Very nice

Full Tank Shot from about 10 minutes ago. This is after my massive tank crash a few weeks back. Nothing new added outside of the Tyree Toadstool. Everything else is what survived. I've seen tremendous growth in my acans and montiporas since then.

ftssmall.jpg

Is that black sand and if so is it live?