• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term)...

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
OK here is my 180
636_27_02_07_7_22_02.JPG

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

Here's an FTS and a couple of others to boot. Forgive the point and shoot lack of photographic skills. Enjoy!

Herb

fts.jpg

crayola.jpg

stags.jpg

rightside.jpg

cmondo said:
Here is a full tank shot, I have more pictures at the link below.

All pictures where taken back in August of last year.

Chris

Is that a Tile fish I see there? Everyone I get JUMPS! I even had to cover the acclimating bucket becuase it was trying to jump out!

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

Sam:

That is a pink tail trigger. My first one jumped, now I have egg crate along the back of the tank and this guy has been in here now for over a month and a half. Great fish, minds his own business.

Herb

No it is not a tilefish, it is/was a midas blenny. I lost it about a month ago unfortunately when my power wet out for 48hrs.

awesome example of how the yt damsel can be a beautiful part of a display. The tank and aquascaping aren't too shabby either!