• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term)...

Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

Its my aunt's clam. He has had the thing for years. I told him that it takes upi precious real estate, but will never let it go.

When ever it shuts closed, it sprays the glass on top, through the closed lids and out. He had to put glass on it because another time it closed, it sprayed the MH bulb and broke it.

When he went from his 120 to the 190 about a year+ ago, he need 2 hands to lift it. Weighs about 20 lbs.

Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

JRod said:
My uncle Joe, JR BR screen name, is not very good with the computer, so he asked if I could post up his tank. Here is his 190:

IMG_1935.jpg

JRod said:
My uncle Joe, JR BR screen name, is not very good with the computer, so he asked if I could post up his tank. Here is his 190:

IMG_1935.jpg

AnDom1 said:
Joe

Super tank and amazing clam!!!

Dom
JR BR said:
JRod said:

IMG_1935.jpg
Thanks for the compliments on my tank (and Joey, thanks for putting it up online). The clam was purchased from the old That Fish Place in PA in 1998. It was $29 and about 2 inches. It currently measures about 16 to 18 inches across. I have not purchased a coral to put in this tank for awhile now. Everything has been given to me by a friend w/a Pet Shop that has either been sick or on the death list. I have been very lucky that most of the pieces have recovered very well. It is a VERY SIMPLE tank with 2 175 MH, 4 80 Watt T5s, a Mag 5 for a return, 2 SIEO 620s, Turbo Floater Skimmer and a Calcium Reactor...that is it.
Thanks again. See you all next Saturday. Joe

Nice tank OctaviusMonk, I really love the yellow leather.

I'm reaquascaping my 55 soon to give mine room to grow that big,I hope! :D

Thanks blange3. That thing has grown a lot faster then I ever thought it would. I actually just recently relocated it to where it is now and it has really opened up. I think I may have to try fragging the yellow monster soon.

KennyZush said:
Here is our story:
We "rescued this tank from a home that did not want it.
There is a before pic and an after pic.
We hope to re-aquascape to get it up to par within the next couple of months.
Kenny Z.

Figured I would give this thread a BUMP up because it is so much fun to read. Also wanted to post the lastest pic after aquascaping...

Kenny Z.

Going to move this up. Been awhile since anyone has placed anything up.

This post has some nice shots to show some of the new people what there is around, in addition, I see alot of new names around here and would like to see what they have.

So I am waking the dead on this one and asking for some new shots!

So break out the Nikon or the point and shoot and share with us your pride and joy, no matter how small or how empty, we ALL started out at that point.

Funny, I was going to take some shots of the 75 to capture it's last days before it moves to the 180.

However, the gaming thread led me astray! ;D I'll try to get to it this weekend.

From Nikon fan - 90 gal just few months old

DSC_0026.jpg

That's a great tank shot! I love the coloration - and i especially love that pink fungia on the left bottom!