• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term)...

Thanks Phyl...for both the compliment and the help. So-so photo taken with entry level Canon Digital just after the first lights came on. Plan to "study" the Photography Threads to learn more about Digital cameras and accessories as my 35mm SLR with all of its lenses seem to be dinosaurs.

Again, thanks
Dom

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Could everyone who's submitted a FTS to this thread (and anyone else, of course), please send the full size hi-resolution file to photos@njreefers.org with FTS in the subject? THANKS!

Phyl said:
Could everyone who's submitted a FTS to this thread (and anyone else, of course), please send the full size hi-resolution file to photos@njreefers.org with FTS in the subject? THANKS!

Phyl, I'm sorry. I made a boo-boo. I sent the pic, but of course I "overlooked" the high resolution/high quality part. :-[ I'll try again in a little while.

---
Wendy

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
No problem Wendy, how ever they come out of the camera is fine, I just didn't want the cropped down versions, where possible.

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

I think what she's saying is that she wants them as big as possible so they look good on a projector, rather than the smaller sized files that fit in the posts on this forum.

:)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Subliminal said:
I think what she's saying is that she wants them as big as possible so they look good on a projector, rather than the smaller sized files that fit in the posts on this forum.

:)

So eloquent. I (obviously) couldn't have said it better myself! ;D

Re: Attention: Show us your FTS (Full Tank Shot, in case you don't know the term

well better later then never... here is my little 450g nano tank!

DSC_0928.jpg

Subliminal

NJRC Member

That tank looks great, Bill!

I just took a new pic that turned out extremely well, so here it is...

IMG_6645.jpg

Subliminal

NJRC Member

Subliminal said:
That tank looks great, Bill!

I just took a new pic that turned out extremely well, so here it is...

IMG_6645.jpg

Man. I changed the picture somehow on my online album, and it changed the one I meant to post to that picture which really isn't very good.

How embarrassing. :-[

My uncle Joe, JR BR screen name, is not very good with the computer, so he asked if I could post up his tank. Here is his 190:

IMG_1935.jpg