• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

blange3's 180 upgrade

Great News Bill....Good Luck....Can't wait to see it set up....A big tank lit with VHO's will be a magnificent sight....Been some 10+ year's since I've seen one and given your success with VHO's, I'm sure this will be a "must-see" for any reefer worth his/her salt. :p

Dom

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I was thinking about you when this came up. Good luck with the water test. Hopefully we'll be around to lend a hand (between baseball & soccer next Saturday is going to be tough).

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That's great Bill. I'm glad you didn't give up on the idea of a 180. If I'm free. I'll be there to help out. Just let me know the details when you figure them out.

You know I will be there to help if I am in the same state. Just let me know! (You will have to call or email because I don't have as much time to be on the boards as I have in the past)

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great news Bill. LMK the move days. I can do weekends or nights.

Congrats Bill. Looking forward to your plans on moving everything to the 180. I just picked mine up from Terry/Anthonys home all the way from Swedesboro NJ today. I rented a trailer to haul it home. The tank wasn't as heavy as I thought it was going to be. Me and my father inlaw carried it in the garage without any problems when I got it home.

Thanks everyone!

I'm pretty pumped up about it.

Of course you know how my schedule can be, but I think Saturday is a possibility. I promised Joe I would pickup in less than a month. ;D

I really appreciate all the support. This is a grea group of people!

Moving Day, I hope!

A week from tomorrow on Wednesday 4/16 about 6:30 pm.

Can use some help geting the tank from Sayerville to Perth Amboy and after the water test, from Perth Amboy to Woodbridge.

I may have the basement cleared by then and will need a few strong reefers to get it down the stairs as well.

Beer, pizza and kenya trees for all! ;)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I should be able to help out, Bill. I can fake being strong as long as there is beer and pizza around!

JohnS_323 said:
I should be able to help out, Bill. I can fake being strong as long as there is beer and pizza around!

Thanks John. It's amazing what a well balanced meal can do for your strength.

On a week night we should be able to get my daugther's boyfriend. He's a big one. ;)

I'm at work until 9pm but i'll call your cell and see where you guys are at... if you're still hanging out i'll stop by.

Thanks everyone!

I'm getting anxious. :eek:

This is going to trigger a lot of work, but worth it.

The 75 lps moves to the 180. The 55 softies move to the 75.

As I'm cycling the 180 I'll quarrentine a harem of anthias. When they move to the 180 then I'll QT some tangs.

When the anthias are settled I'll start moving the lps and the more peaceful fish from the 75. When the new tangs are ready (probably a Tomini, Kole and Sailfin) I'll move them into the 180 and a few days later move in the purple tang from the 75.

Then more coral!

When the softies move to the 75 I'll start a small fairy wrasse collection.

Should keep Will happy for another year! ;D

Looks like the move will happen Wednesday.

I'm firming up the time and meeting place with Joe.

I'm going to skip the water test. (crosses fingers)

I'm pretty sure the tank will fit in the Durango, but I won't get everything in one trip.

Is anyone bringing a truck by any chance?

I might be able to get the stand ahead of time, I'll see what I can work out.

Thanks for the help!

Bill,

This is the first time i saw this post about your upgrade. Holy Sheets.

If you need any helps with this let me know. I have a budget hearing that night but i might be able to make it at around 7:00PM