• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dan's 150 Rebuild

If it was me I would get the water to what the refractometer is and then just look at what the probe is saying and just leave it alone. That's you know if the probe says that the salinity is.023 you know it is really.026. Then just set the alert to alarm if it changes from.023. I would only use that probe as a warning. I would still check it the manual way.

If it was me I would get the water to what the refractometer is and then just look at what the probe is saying and just leave it alone. That's you know if the probe says that the salinity is.023 you know it is really.026. Then just set the alert to alarm if it changes from.023. I would only use that probe as a warning. I would still check it the manual way.
Yeah that's a good idea. I still need to figure out how to do alerts/emails with the apex. Haven't gotten around to that yet

Well I finally got my extra float switches in the mail. Ordered them earlier this month from China. Seemed to be the only place I could get em at a decent price. Maybe I'll install one on my skimmer cup soon.

Yeah I saw these earlier today, sorry I didn't make the connection. Haha. They only sell up to 4ft tho. Do u think that would be big enough? I'd prefer at least a 5ft fixture