• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

December Holiday Party at Herbie's

December Holiday Party at Herbie's
Posted by Edwardw771
6 Williams rd Kendall park, NJ 08824
Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Time's a wastin' folks. Who doesn't like a holiday party? Fun, frags, food and drink! Step right up and RSVP using the almost impossible to see RSVP drop down way up top under the little map on the right hand side in the large skinny light blue rectangular box.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Time's a wastin' folks. Who doesn't like a holiday party? Fun, frags, food and drink! Step right up and RSVP using the almost impossible to see RSVP drop down way up top under the little map on the right hand side in the large skinny light blue rectangular box.

With our "new" website, I didn't know this. Thanks for the heads up!

Lol... best directions ever Herbie.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

Well as it happens I am in need of backing out here. Unfortunately my families uncanny ability to end up in the hospital with little chance of returning home during the holidays has struck once again. Enjoy the day everyone and have a safe remainder of the year.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Well as it happens I am in need of backing out here. Unfortunately my families uncanny ability to end up in the hospital with little chance of returning home during the holidays has struck once again. Enjoy the day everyone and have a safe remainder of the year.
Hope everything's ok John!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

John, prayers are with you and your family.

John We'll keep you and your family in our prayers.

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Prayers for you and your family.

Again, Thank you.
Sorry to have brought down the thread.

It is something that we kind of expected though that doesn't exactly change things. We are going to see how it goes tomorrow but I guess there is still a slight chance that I will be making it. Fingers crossed.......for two things.

Again, Thank you.
Sorry to have brought down the thread.

It is something that we kind of expected though that doesn't exactly change things. We are going to see how it goes tomorrow but I guess there is still a slight chance that I will be making it. Fingers crossed.......for two things.
Everything's going to be all right John.

Your family will be in our thoughts John, hoping for the best buddy.

Anything missing we need to bring? My fiance & I will be coming. snacks? drinks? dishes? dessert? just say the word

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Whatever anyone wants to bring is ok. I have wine and some craft beers, Stella, coors light, and 2 growers of draft. I am little lite on desserts. A few folks are bringing hard spirits. Pretty good on food, though anything anyone wants to make would be OK too.

Use your imagination.

Looking forward to seeing you all, and having great time.

Herb

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
I am going to blow up a few larger sps colonies for frags, so if anyone has some interesting sps frags to help me reclaim my freed up real estate, that would be great.

Herb

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
John:

I feel your pain. My wife lost her mom, dad, step mom and step dad w/in an 18 month time frame 2 years back starting around this time. No fun spending time in hospitals during the holidays. Hopefully things are not as grim as this.

Herb