• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

December Holiday Party at Herbie's

December Holiday Party at Herbie's
Posted by Edwardw771
6 Williams rd Kendall park, NJ 08824
Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
As I said before, thank you everyone for you thoughts and prayers. I guess it all worked, because he went from almost death bed and hospital requesting any family that wanted to see him to get there quick, to possibly getting home by midweek. Crazy huh? Just wanted to let everyone know.
Hope everyone had a great time, and I hope to catch up with you all maybe at the next meeting.

As I said before, thank you everyone for you thoughts and prayers. I guess it all worked, because he went from almost death bed and hospital requesting any family that wanted to see him to get there quick, to possibly getting home by midweek. Crazy huh? Just wanted to let everyone know.
Hope everyone had a great time, and I hope to catch up with you all maybe at the next meeting.
Good to know John.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Herbie and his wife for opening your home for today's meeting, we had a good Time, it was nice to see and meet everyone, thanks Kevin, Anthony and of course Herbie for the frags.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Big thank you to herb and his family for hosting the meeting. Had a great time and the food was great!

No problem at all Juan! Hopefully it does well for you!

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
thanks Ann and herb for opening up your house . good friends . food and of course the corals
qaw.jpg

qaw.jpg

Attachments

• qaw.jpg
    qaw.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 10

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great meeting. Wish I could attend more. I miss all my fellow reefers. Thanks again Herb for the generous colonies.

Thanks Herbie for hosting the meeting/Holiday party! We all had a great time. Thank you also to Jim (downbeach) and Joe (horseplay).

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great meeting. Thanks Herb and Ann for your generosity. Good seeing a bunch of the old crowd. And thanks for the blue monti (at least that's what I think it is). Polyps are already out and waving in the breeze.

And I also learned a new method of fragging! No fancy fragging saw for me.