• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

December Holiday Party at Herbie's

December Holiday Party at Herbie's
Posted by Edwardw771
6 Williams rd Kendall park, NJ 08824
Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I think my dosing may double from the "frags" I got! Thanks again herb. If/when anyone frags a piece of that blue milli let me know.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oops....I typed blue monti....it's actually a blue milli that I got. Kevin, next time you're up this way, stop in and I cut you a piece. Still not comfortable using a hammer. :eek:

I also wanted to resurrect this post that was discussed at the meeting with a few folks.

Hitler finds out he has AEFW

The video is worth watching!

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Herb and Ann, thank you for hosting. Again had lots of fun, food, and friends. Herb, again your generosity it beyond measure. Thanks all.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I want to THANK Herb and Annie for their hospitality and generosity! I always look forward to your meetings. Anyone who was unable to attend missed a great one! In addition
to the good food, and great conversation was the highlight of the meeting were Herbie fragged a gorgeous blue millie colony (this piece would have been the centerpiece in any tank). To call them frags would be a injustice, each was a colony in itself. Herb and Annie exemplify the true reefer spirit and are a major asset to the club. Thank you again!

Bob