• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

December Holiday Party at Herbie's

December Holiday Party at Herbie's
Posted by Edwardw771
6 Williams rd Kendall park, NJ 08824
Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I am going to blow up a few larger sps colonies for frags, so if anyone has some interesting sps frags to help me reclaim my freed up real estate, that would be great.

Herb

Herb, I have fluorescent green hydnophora, bird's nest (originally from downbeach...I think pink), I think pink lemonade acropora, and some green with red dot thing that plates and branches at the same time. Let me know....you're welcome to all four if you want.....need to do house cleaning...but I don't want to bring them if you don't want them...so let me know. The hydnophora, acropora and green/red thing will be fresh cut. Bird's nest is on a flat plug...and a good size.

And FYI, I will be bringing my son along. See you tomorrow.

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Paul:

Pink lemonade sounds very tasty. If you could bring a piece that would be great.

See you tomorrow.

Herb

Paul:

Pink lemonade sounds very tasty. If you could bring a piece that would be great.

See you tomorrow.

Herb
You got it.
Herbie, Paul I have a piece of Purple Stylo in case one or both of you might want it.
I might be bringing my 2 years old daughter also but it is not for sure yet, my wife has to work tomorrow and she doesn't know if she will be coming back home before I leave....let me know if there's any problem wit that.

horseplay

NJRC Member
Herb - I will bring Purple bonsai, Sunset mille for the raffle. You are welcome to take some. I also have some very nice SSC and purple nana. Let me know if you want them I will have to cut them fresh.

See you guys tomorrow. My wife and 7 yr old son are going as well. We'll bring dessert but we'll be a little late. We're going to an 11am showing of Star Wars.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I will be bringing frags of what I believe is Montipora Spongodes. If not that, you may call it Monti #2.....:rolleyes: ......it plates and branches (nodules). It is green, with I believe red polyps (note I'm red/green colorblind.) First come first served.....and it's for free.

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
paul i would like some Monti's had a alk swing and it wiped out a lot , any Pink lemonade left .....thanks

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
paul i would like some Monti's had a alk swing and it wiped out a lot , any Pink lemonade left .....thanks

That pink lemonade is impossible to frag. I tried cutting Herb a decent size frag and what I got were ten small pieces. So Herb is getting the biggest of the small pieces....and then I was able to get two of the next larger pieces, and glue them to a plug. I'll bring that along as well...but realize, it's not very big.

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
if anyone going to the meeting has any cuttings of any sps .that would be great..

Herb I am bringing you a red acro colony dont ask the name it is one of my prize acros I brought a whole box and this is one of the good ones