• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

DSA 135....

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well, leopard isn't looking too hot today, shame as it's a beautiful fish, can just be hit or miss sometimes. Angel and anthias doing well, I have no idea where the ornate wrasse is hiding though, still hasn't come out yet, and haven't been able to find him. Funny as he was the only one i wasn't worried about yesterday, all over the tank and eating well.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Leopard is a goner sadly, but the other wrasse turned up, so everything else put in the tank is doing well today.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just a few more shots of the tank, only one of the anthias likes to show himself, the other 4 are behind the center rock.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
it is, i won't be giving up on having a pair of them though. Those and some bartletts and my stocking will be complete.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Finally got a reading on my nitrates, lol, .5ppm. It's something, hopefully it will come up a bit more and hover in the 5-10ppm area.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
gotta love amazon prime, I put new DI resin in a canister, closed it up, put it on the wall and turned the system on, and the screw on top cracked in half. Amazon is shipping me another out at now cost, i just have to ship the old one back to them. Bought it about a month and a half ago.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Put a new light on the fuge, led bulb with 10 red and 2 blue. Let's see if it grows algae better or burns it, thing is bright.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It's the 24 watt version, it's supposed to be good for indoor plants and I think that the macros should like the same light, hopefully.