• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Etmanning's 90g Build

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Took a few pictures of the tank today, even with the power outages and fires lately the tank is looking better than ever (at least to me)

I’m seeing some insane growth in all my corals currently as well, everyone better watch out for this grow out competition :p

Leopard wrasse (finally got a good pic!)
1e0498c642f291795dbc70b8793721ea.jpg

Updated FTS (4/19/10) it’s come a longggg way this year.

14aaf3c8adeaecc2f43a615788482701.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Small update, it’s been a while since I’ve done one.

The tank has been humming along quite nicely lately with no real issues (knock on wood) and I’m seeing good growth on all my fish and corals.

Here is a picture of my candy cane colony from when I got it back in March (just about 3 months ago!)

94a1a274c16a875f54801381035ea2e2.jpg

And the same colony today
5c56d219c8e169d5f84c6dfa59a91817.jpg

I’ll do a more thorough update soon but I thought this was pretty cool.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Stopped by RAP today and was able to hold myself to only a few things. I picked up a little red scooter blenny and a camp green mini maxi anemone.

I also allowed myself one nice piece and I picked up this gorgeous elegance coral. It’s been in a tank over a year now and has been growing so I’m going to give it a shot.

7d29f5ac7d0da52b3f1a45a54d1e3819.heic

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
I can't get over how big your POTO Forest fire digi has gotten! I remember you buying it the same night I got mine.

Haha, thank you. That piece has been doing very well for me, how is yours?