• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Group Coral Growout

One of my Fav from the group buy. Colors coming through are amazing. pic does it no justice. Though i would share.

00ad1c5e-d9f2-4879-ac0a-d9e866f0b4a6_zpse91c82d2.jpg

Is that the real thin acro? I've noticed that mine has started to color up in the past few days. I'm starting to see some subtle hints of green.

The one in the second pic is an amazing blue! Mine is like an electric blue and has the best growth of all of them. The third one I think I have but mine is/ was purple like. No idea what the first one is, but cool! Nice colors and I see some good encrusting as well!

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Very nice guys!!! Really happy to see this worked out so well for everybody. I must admit I was skeptical, given past histories of these types of buys, but you guys did great! You should put together a frag pack of each one and share the proceeds. I would be interested...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice guys!!! Really happy to see this worked out so well for everybody. I must admit I was skeptical, given past histories of these types of buys, but you guys did great! You should put together a frag pack of each one and share the proceeds. I would be interested...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a few I'm selling but that is a good idea

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Guys... is everyone going to the frag swap? If so, can I collect some of the group buy frags their? I know im catching up with Zippy and Kevin there... Anyone else?

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Guys... is everyone going to the frag swap? If so, can I collect some of the group buy frags their? I know im catching up with Zippy and Kevin there... Anyone else?

I'll bring you a frag of my colony at the frag swap! just remind me as the time gets closer!

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
I have been watching since you guys picked up these colonies and I am impressed. I would defiantly be interested in a couple frags at the swap

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey guys.... For everyone bringing a frag from their respective colonies.. I will be at the Allquatics booth from 9-3 tomorrow. Thanks again for the geneorosity.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Thanks for the frags everyone... I basically recovered all the pieces.... everything is looking good so far

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
any of you guys still have some of these still alive and kicking and can throw me a frag?

Would like to get my sps collection back up and getting some of these back would be great!

Let me know guys. Thanks!