• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Group Coral Growout

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Thank sucks. But at least me made out. In not even sure I can even handle another buy anytime soon. Haha.

I'll hold them for you for the next buy till you find room in the tank ;P

I will be up for another group buy once my display is up and running! I want that thing to be stick land!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Well guys.. bad news. I just got an email today from the company I used to get this shipment. It was the last one from them. They dissolved the company today due to internal partner problems. So I'm glad we got it when we did. But... I still have my Bali and Jakarta contacts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Wow that's pretty surprising. I'm definitely down for another buy. Let me know when everyone's ready.

Count me in for round 2. even though i have no room. Looks like my tank is about to go from mixed to to only sticks lmao! Glad i have the frag tank plumbed and doing well so i can start moving from DT to frag for room.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Count me into... But Kevin will be taking the frags home this time ...

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Count me in for round 2. even though i have no room. Looks like my tank is about to go from mixed to to only sticks lmao! Glad i have the frag tank plumbed and doing well so i can start moving from DT to frag for room.

lol dude you have enough sticks to convert your tank to just sps dominated. Just count me in for all your trimmings, ill be down every weekend to pick up ;p

lol dude you have enough sticks to convert your tank to just sps dominated. Just count me in for all your trimmings, ill be down every weekend to pick up ;p

LOL! cant have enough already. i just started collecting sticks 3 months ago. Hey im not placing them on the glass or overflow yet ;). i need some green. have to much blue ,purple, red and pink. Need a slow grower green of some sort. I glued another one to a rock. The hawkins is front and center top on the right island. I am going to start peeling off the green hairy mushrooms tonight. i might redo the whole left island differently.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hey guys. I have something going on with the thin branched colony I have. From this morning to when I jus walked into the house from work has rtn'd pretty badly. It's weird because its the only one. Can anyone pick it up or possibly meet me tomorrow

So I'll be the one to bring it up, as I'm sure.someone else.has thought of this also. It's gotten to the point where I can say which frags I want and which I'm not a huge fan of. Having a 40b doesn't allow me to have things I don't like so id like to sell or trade them off. I consider myself an honest person, first step in showing that is even making this post but I figure if anyone wants to willingly get rid of any frags from this buy, they should have to post pictures of which ones so that they cannot claim frags of them again from the mothers we all distributed. Fair enough? Also Nobody should be able to get rid of any of the mothers, if you don't like them then you can pass them to someone else in the buy. Let me know your thoughts on this.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I agree as well. The frags are bought and paid for so the owner can do whatever they would like to do with them. The colonies are "the groups" si they should remain with the group

Yeah I know they are mine but I just wanted consent first lol. I care more about my reputation then a few bucks. Cool well there are 3 that I'm not a big fan of so I'll post up pics when/if I move them.

One of my Fav from the group buy. Colors coming through are amazing. pic does it no justice. Though i would share.

00ad1c5e-d9f2-4879-ac0a-d9e866f0b4a6_zpse91c82d2.jpg

That is just amazing great color I can't believe I missed out on this well maybe my tank will be ready for the next time you guys do this

Here is a pic of one of the colonies. Great growth. cant tell in the pic but all the new growth is a bright blue. and its doing great. The blue has also gotten deeper.
20130512_105842_zps1eea3126.jpg

heres another fav. Pic doesn't show the reds coming through slow growing but morphing beautifully!
15e3e809-a7a1-4a6f-b2c8-702e9bd1b923_zpse744d95a.jpg