• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Group Coral Growout

I think that's a great idea as well. In the mean time, we should come up with a wish list of sorts. If I remember correctly many of the vendors will take requests. Shall we limit the group to those we have now. The bigger it get the longer the grow needs to be to get worth wile frags.

Sounds good to me.

I loveee millis so id appreciate if we could have at least one on the growout. I also like the dragons. As we'll as blue voodoo stag.that I had and died in my crash.

x2 on millis :) but we have a decent amount of time to create a list.

Everybody put a list of 3-5 wants & we'll put it together & compare & take out duplicates and see what we can do. also mark if it's you #1 choice or 2 or w/e

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
As far as the grower, I think Austyn or John should do it. Both there tanks looks super stable and knowing them they will take care of the frags we choose.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
The frag swap idea works for me too. I'm fine with however we decide to do it.

Or..... we can oder some high end colonies from Australia and then everyone gets a frag and we split the cost of the order.... this way everyone gets their own frag of 7-8 colonies. Deepwater colonies as well. Just an idea...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just a little update.

I contacted Mnat about making this a "Member Organized Buy", and im waiting to hear back from the BOD. I can't imagine that there will be any issues.
As for now these are the members that are possibly involved

IN:
jgraz
Motortrendz
ClassKlown90
iTzJu
ahvrivera

Possible:
Toad2169
AJ1080

Out:
nyteGTI

Im still waiting to hear from kschweer

We would like to have 10 people involved so if anyone is still interested let me know. We are shooting for 10 high(er) end colonies that will each be split 10 ways. More info will be coming soon

Side note: Ryan(nyteGTI) is still interested in going with the original plan of doing something with the swap. I am still up for that as well so we will definitely revisit that as time goes.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I'm still interested in this depending on costs. My parents live right across the street from motortrends if that helps out at all.
Sorry for not getting back sooner just been busy with work and stuff

Shoot me PM and let me know the exact details. I am not into SPS, but I may jump in and see how it goes depending on cost.

I'm interested.

I'm still interested in this depending on costs. My parents live right across the street from motortrends if that helps out at all.
Sorry for not getting back sooner just been busy with work and stuff

Shoot me PM and let me know the exact details. I am not into SPS, but I may jump in and see how it goes depending on cost.

Ok so here is an updated list

IN:
jgraz
Motortrendz
ClassKlown90
iTzJu
ahvrivera

Possible:
Toad2169
AJ1080
kschweer
SeahorseKeeper

Still a bit more room

I think it'll be a cool deal. I'm in this as a hobbyist not a retailer. Figured it would be a cool order and a way we can all get some nice stuff. For a nice price.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I think it'll be a cool deal. I'm in this as a hobbyist not a retailer. Figured it would be a cool order and a way we can all get some nice stuff. For a nice price.

Very excited about this, thanks for suggesting it Mike!