• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Group Coral Growout

IN:
jgraz
Motortrendz
ClassKlown90
iTzJu
ahvrivera
SeahorseKeeper
kschweer
Toad2169
Zippy69

Possible:
AJ1080

Nine on board. AJ1080 may not be able to do it. Time will tell.

We will have one more spot is AJ drops. Anyone want to be on deck?

Last edited:
Ok. We are approved and ready to move forward. Quick disclaimer, NJRC is in no way involved in this buy and is not responsible for any issues that may arise. Also the thread is going to be moved to the members section. I'm pretty sure we are all paid members so that should be no issue. I'll get more info up soon.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Ok. We are approved and ready to move forward. Quick disclaimer, NJRC is in no way involved in this buy and is not responsible for any issues that may arise. Also the thread is going to be moved to the members section. I'm pretty sure we are all paid members so that should be no issue. I'll get more info up soon.

awww yeaaah!!! lets get this rolling! :)

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Will we be putting a list together for what we would like to get or are we just ordering and hoping for the best? Also if there is a list of what is available will we all get it and try to choose the pieces that the majority of the group wants?

Mike is going to contact some people on Monday and come up with a few different options that will be available. Then we can all figure out which way to go. Stay tuned.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Sounds good to me. Pretty excited to get this going. Thanks for putting in the work so far. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Also I have a good amount of room in the frag tank if need be. I know I'm a bit south but willing to hold things if we need the room.

Everyone please keep an eye on your PM's tomorrow and the next few days. I will have some info tomorrow as to what's available, as well as cost and timeframes.