• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Her 20 (pics)

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Here is my fiancee 20 gallon. We are currently using it as somewhat as a holding tank before the 30 gets fully setup.

bubble.jpg

bubble.jpg

flame.jpg

a bit blurry, but he wouldn't sit in his little chair

front20.jpg

picasso.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Loving the "No Fishing" sign. And that has to be the tallest zoa I've ever seen. Interesting that your bubble is ... bubbled and your zoa is so tall. I had heard that a bubble will stretch out and get stringy when they aren't getting enough light and that when a zoa isn't getting enough light they stretch for it also. One of those two is NOT right because the bubble looks quite happy and the zoa looks like it wants more light. What type of light do you have over it?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
4 24 watt T5s. When we bought that zoa that is what it looked like.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Realized I posted the bubble tip twice, here is what I meant to post.

cleaner.jpg

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thanks, unfortunately that bubble tip decided to cook itself on the heater today- my fault for not having a sump and putting the heater into it :(

Sorry to hear about your bubbletip.
Your clowns are very beautiful , and yes the no fishing I must say is awesome.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thanks Dart and Phyl, I've had that sign forever. The picaso's are from Aqua Oceans in Tom's River. Will have to set up a sump or refugium and put the heater in there before I buy another anenome.

I got new T5's on the tank about 6 weeks ago, and the fiancee and I think the zoa is starting to look shorter. I'll post a new pic soon.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We also pulled out all of her crushed coral and added in a live sand bed. Here is a full tank shot after the change.

fts20.jpg

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thanks Wendy, we're no where near your level, but we like the little tank. Its coming along.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
For hawkeye, the stem on the paly shrunk back down to normal size. :)

paly.jpg

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Sorry, Hawkeye should have looked back and seen who made the post. I confuse all of you gods who walk among us mortal reef keepers in these threads. ;)