• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Holiday Party

howze01

NJRC Member
Will be there! Want to see kitties and bird too! Had too much fun with them all last time to not get in on it again!

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Will be there! Want to see kitties and bird too! Had too much fun with them all last time to not get in on it again!

The bird was moved down to Nikki's parents house for its own safety. However we have a third kitty to make up for it, I will post some pics later.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I am going to put some more equipment up when I get home and can actually take a look at what we need to keep and what has been claimed by others out there. However I can start with this:

Blueline 70 external pump: I ran this for exactly one week before we realized it was too much flow. Our mistake is your gain:

http://www.championlighting.com/product.php?productid=18058&cat=1209&page=1

I would take $200 for it.

The other stuff will include AI sol blues, vortechs, dosing pumps, etc.

Also we will have some frags for anyone that lost stuff due to sandy, some nice easy stuff like meteor shower cyphestra and purple stylo.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
That is very nice of you to open your house up this Holiday season. Depending on how my wife's ankle is doing I may be able to stop in for a bit. I don't think she can make up the few steps you have.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hopefully ill be able to make it. Very nice of you guys to do this. The first and only meeting I have been able to make was at your house and it was a good time. How much for the sol blues ?

Went to Marshall's today and had some fun getting ready for the party! The shopping list might have included Megablocs, crayons, stickers, and a couple of other fun things :)

howze01

NJRC Member
Yeah....kinda jealous of the kids now too.... good thing I'm bigger. I can hoard it all!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
OK, I'm bringing a few frags with me to the Party. If anyone has had losses due to Hurricane Sandy and would like to claim a frag or two, please contact me via PM and request what you want. Whatever doesn't get claimed will be donated to the raffles at the meeting... so one way or another I'm getting rid of them. :p

FYI, I'm going to give preference to paying club members first and will reply to any PM's by Friday night to notify you if you will be getting one or not.

Here's the current list I have, which I may add to later:

(1) Green Hydnophora - May end up having 2 of these
(?) Green Slimer - I have a monster sprouting in all different directions and plan to trim it up pretty good... so will have several of varying sizes
(1) Pink Birdsnest - I cut 2 frags for the frag swap, 1 is pending to Nikki as promised so the other is up for grabs.
(2) Ricordeas - I have a grapefruit sized rock covered in them and will be removing a couple on Friday night. They will be loose and not attached to any rock.
(1) Branching Hammer (green) - Another fast grower for me. Frag will be a nice branch with several heads.
(?) Pink Anthelia/Xenia - I will only frag this if requested. It's a pretty coral with lots of movement, but it's also known to grow like a weed. This is NOT my pic, but I googled one that looks just like it:

Anthelia-fkbsar.jpg

That's all I can think of while at work. Will update if I find more. If anyone wants a pic of the frags, it will have to wait til late tonight or perhaps Friday evening as I'm going out with the wife right after work today. :)

Will also have some Chaeto available if anyone wants a nice clump. It will likely contain some pods and bristle worms.

I was moving my gumdrop chalice and it broke into several pieces. I have 4-5 with 3-6 eyes each. Let me know if you want em I can bring them to the party. This one grows great but is a bit aggressive ( long sweepers).

Pete

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I was moving my gumdrop chalice and it broke into several pieces. I have 4-5 with 3-6 eyes each. Let me know if you want em I can bring them to the party. This one grows great but is a bit aggressive ( long sweepers).

Pete

Pete, what are you asking for a frag?