• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Holiday Party

Hi guys. The Garrick clan will be coming! Daniel I'd be very interested in some of the cap. Now I have my lights I'm itching to stock it. Not sure what we are bringing but it will be chicken or wings or something along those lines.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi guys. The Garrick clan will be coming! Daniel I'd be very interested in some of the
cap. Now I have my lights I'm itching to stock it. Not sure what we are bringing but it will be chicken or wings or something along those lines.
No problem at all.,

radiata

NJRC Member
I was moving my gumdrop chalice and it broke into several pieces. I have 4-5 with 3-6 eyes each. Let me know if you want em I can bring them to the party. This one grows great but is a bit aggressive ( long sweepers).

Pete

Pete,

I expect to be at the gathering tomorrow, and would like a frag. Sandy cost me 3 days of power, and I lost 90% of my collection (and all 4 of my chalices).

Thanks,
Bob

Ill bring the following if anyone wants them let me know.

View attachment 4590
20 or so polyps of palys. tan skirts green/white mouths
Also have a small rock with 3 more of them on it.

View attachment 4591
3 mushrooms on a rock. Bluish green with red spots.
View attachment 4592
around 20 polyps of Fire and ice

I also have another frag of over 20 fire and ice zoas with some sort of macro algae in between the polyps.

Edit - no cost, all free of cost and pests.

Just found another mushroom in the corner of my tank. Same as above.

Sent pm. Interested in the second mushroom you found and the other fire and ice.

See you at the party!

I have some Dragons Breath macro that I can clip if anyone would like it.. I will check the thread and pm's before I head out.. If not I'll bring some for raffles.

Also would like to let everyone know that its dizzzy1209s aka Lizs birthday this sunday and she has been busting her butt with these med school exams this past week. So if we could embarrass her just a little by singing happy birthday before the raffle drawing that would be great.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Just wanted to let you all know captivating corals is going to be providing some sweet frags for the raffles. This is going to be a great meeting.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Kitty time!!!
DSC_2720.jpg

DSC_2728.jpg

DSC_2723.jpg

I'll be bringing a couple dozen frags to help those who lost their systems get re started. I have some blue trumpet, Bird of Paradise, Pink Birds nest, JF Setosa. I also have a Powder Blue Hydonphora that is mounted for the raffle.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I will stop by for a little while to see everyone. Wish my tank was up some generous people and nice corals.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Wish we could be there. I know that you will all have a great time. Doug has class today until 2 and it is our daughter's birthday, so the family is getting together later.

Plus, we just decided that we are going to keep going on. We lost a lot during the storm and were without power for 8 days. Down to 4 fish left, no corals survived. Debated getting out of it all together. We are going to rebuild the 240 and at this point don't know if we are keeping the 150 or if we should just go down to one tank. Decisions, decisions.....

Thanks Nikki and Mike for having all of us over. What a beautiful system!!! Goes great with the rest of the house.