• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Holiday Party

Thank you guys for a great meeting. The system looks awesome. Looking forward to seeing that stocked up.

Also thank you again from Joseph. The stylish looks great. We will get some pics up soon.

You have a gret house and yes.... The tank is AWSOME, but your vinyl siding is fantastic!! Thanks for the great conversation and wonderful time.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thank you every one for coming on down we had a blast. Good to see old faces and new faces.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thank you guys for having me I had a great time. I can't wait to see that tank fully stocked. Thank you to those that donated to the raffle and thank you very much jim (downbeach) for your generosity. It was great to put some faces to the names I see on here all the time.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Thanks Mike and Nikki for being so generous. I had a blast as well. The tank looks gorgeous.

Sunny

Thanks Mike and Nikki, the new setups look awesome and all those frags are gunna look great in your tank, and thanks to Mike, Jim, Anthony and John for the frags.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow, what a great party! Thanks Mike and Nikki for opening your home to all of us. Pam and I had a great time and enjoyed playing with the kitties for a while.

Thanks to Dan for the Purple Digi, and Brian for the frags you traded me for that stand... and to all those who donated to the raffles. I ended up winning the RBTA that Reefer Boy / Reefer Dad donated and man what great color that thing has! I'm actually going to be donating that to the Dive Shop in Cherry Hill because they're starting up one of their tanks again after losing them to Sandy. They wanted to make the small cube tank a Nem / Clownfish tank and I think this will be a nice suprise for Arin (don't tell her yet Steve.) ;)

Would also like to thank everyone who brought food. Everything I had was delicious!

Anyway, was great to see all the regulars and nice to meet a few newbies too. Hope everyone else had as good a time as we did.

Whoever took pics, please post them. I forgot to bring my camera this time.

Another great meeting. Thanks Mike and Nikki for having us. The new tank and fish room look great the pics don't do it justice. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting some new members. You guys had the raffle king so baffled that he dropped my crockpot with the meatballs and sausage on the side of the road. lol. I have Nikki as a witness!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yea, the Raffle King left empty handed... I was truly shocked! Sorry to hear about the crockpot Terri.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Mike and Nikki for having the meeting again at your house. Your new tank is awesome!
Sorry raffle king for WINNING and kicking your butt again on raffles. LOL

Thanks a lot, guys! Was a great meeting. Alice enjoyed it, and made it known that she would have enjoyed staying longer. Thanks so much for the lion!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Mike and Nikki. The new tank and fish room are fantastic. It also amazes me on the variety and amount of food and drink. Also thanks to Zippy (Pete) and Daniel (Daniel) for their generosity. Good stuff!

Thanks Nikki and Mike it was great meeting you, and everyone else. You have a beautiful house, and seeing your system my wife has agreed to the basement fish room and a dedicated room for my tanks! :) Once we are in the new house and get the remodel done I will be contacting you for advise on setup :)

P.S. We loved our cat time. I'm always willing to cat sit if you need it! haha It's nice that the party was only 15 minutes from us too.

Thanks again.

howze01

NJRC Member
It was so great to see everyone again! Thanks so much Mike and Nikki!

Like I said, the tank and system are just terrible. When you put it out on the curb, let me know!:p

Really like your new Bi-Color and Swissguard though!

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Another great party at Mike and Nikki's. Thanks so much. Your guys are the best. Tank looks fantastic. It was nice seeing ever one. And a few new people too.

some pictures from the party. Guess we where too busy talking to get more. lol

IMG_8331.jpg

IMG_8329.jpg

IMG_8328.jpg

IMG_8325.jpg

IMG_8323.jpg

IMG_8316.jpg

IMG_8314.jpg

IMG_8311.jpg

BEER PONG!!! I mean.. RAFFLE!!!
IMG_8310.jpg

IMG_8307.jpg