• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January 2012 Meeting

Not too sure, Ill check it out tomorrow haha :) Dont expect anything for free either, so we can talk when I see ya.

Bed for now though, looong day tomorrow

I have about 20lbs. of CaribSea Sea floor special grade and about 10 lbs of CaribSea Sugar sized Oolitic, both Aragonite.

Damn it looks like I ain't making the meeting either. I'm working 7pm till 7am this morning then driving straight to Deptford mall take a 40 minute nap in the parking lot then work from 9-3 at t mobile. And can't get anyone to watch my son for the couple hours after I get done t mobile :dejection:

Is this the table being used for the frag raffle? Looks like this will be a raffle with tons of frags!

longTableHeader.jpg

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have 2 good contacts for you...Jon Warner from warner marine or Gary from Champion! LMAO :biggrin:

Jon is in the muddle of making a new Reactors other wise he would send me one he said. Gary is back order and should have more next week unless I want a MRC reactor and I say Hell NO!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Anybody want any unmounted green star polyps (the bright green long polyped kind) or unmounted finger leather (pinkish)frags? It will be free, I just did some trimming. If nobody wants it I'll just throw it away. There are a few pieces of each. Either can just be rubberbanded to a piece of rock or a plug and it will attach. Just let me know if I need to bring it to the meeting tomorrow.

Hey Craig,
I'd like a small frag of the finger leather if you have any left. I had a huge one that I was going to offer for the raffle today, but as I stated before it doesn't look too good and I'm not sure mine is going to make it. :( All my other corals look great and my tank parameters are good, so not sure what's up with the leather.

Anyway, if you got an extra one, that would be awesome, thanks.

I have about 20lbs. of CaribSea Sea floor special grade and about 10 lbs of CaribSea Sugar sized Oolitic, both Aragonite.

That sounds perfect jim, Ill see you in a few hours!

Also, these little things always kill me when setting up a tank lol. Anyone have a 100-150w heater that they would like to unload? Let me know how much por favor

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Sounds good. I'm not sure how big the pieces will be, but I believe there was enough GSP for the three of you. I'll bring what I have. Even a small piece of GSP should grow fairly quickly.

malulu - GSP
Taz - GSP
brandonsreef - leather & GSP

See you guys there. Not sure how many bags I've got, so I may just use small zip locks.

I'd love a frag of finger leather if there's any left unspoken for... Thanks

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That sounds perfect jim, Ill see you in a few hours!

Also, these little things always kill me when setting up a tank lol. Anyone have a 100-150w heater that they would like to unload? Let me know how much por favor

Want me to pick up a heater at Aquarium Center before heading to the meeting Xavier?

That would work George, yes. Perfect. If they have a hydor 100w or something similar, submersible I'd deeply appreciate it.

My number is 856 316 2367 if you want to shoot me a text or something When you stop in there.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Craig, I have a pink birds nest frag for you too. When I started putting your BRS order in the car I remembered I offered that to you last time I was over your house. ;)

I'm heading out now, see you all at Jim's!

just got out of work now.

Oh well, im good for next months! I still have to work but its close enough that I can get out and go...

Dont know exactly where to post this, but just wanted to say thanks to everybody at the meeting who donated frags. And Falconuts for giving me some sweet corals. gotta love newbie luck walked away with some sweet corals. :) heres some pics of Jims tank and the corals I scored.(will post better pics of my winnings tomorrow after they spend the night in the tank)

IMAG0076.jpgIMAG0077.jpgIMAG0078.jpgIMAG0079.jpgIMAG0080.jpg

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I just wanted to thank Jim for having the gang over beautiful tank, great meeting! I was able to snatch 3 of the raffle frags from the newbies clutches althought they put up a good fight (they still got the lion's share). :congratulatory: Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next meeting at MNAT's house in Feb.

Bob