• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January 2012 Meeting

malulu

NJRC Member
For the raffle you buy tickets, and then put your ticket(s) in the cup of the coral you want to try and win, and then wait for the newbie luck to strike. From each cup we pull a ticket and the person with the matching ticket wins. New members and people attending their first meeting always seem to win the most frags (newbie luck).

you can say that AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN....!!!!

howze01

NJRC Member
Well, it looks like you can take me off the carpool list:(

I have to work tomorrow and Sunday. This work stuff is for the birds!

Jon,
go to the meeting, the work still there on monday :))

you want me to stop by your house and transport the 29 biocube to the meeting tomorrow?
I can stop by tonight . txt me so I can work out my time.
Olivier

howze01

NJRC Member
They just fired someone else today. I don't want to come on Moday and see someone new at my desk!

I'm pretty sure Brian worked out the Biocube. He has the Explorer so he has plenty of room.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You should come to the meeting, you need a new job anyway... one that doesn't make you miss meetings! ;)

Edit:

I'm working on picking up the Biocube. I'm waiting to find out if Jae has to work OT or not. Another case of work messing things up. :p

Yeah works killing me too.I've had to work Every meeting and event since October. Some of those days I was able to make it out there but this time I wont be able to make it until the meeting is over.

Everyone have a good time tomorrow and be safe driving there!

falconut

NJRC Member
Anybody want any unmounted green star polyps (the bright green long polyped kind) or unmounted finger leather (pinkish)frags? It will be free, I just did some trimming. If nobody wants it I'll just throw it away. There are a few pieces of each. Either can just be rubberbanded to a piece of rock or a plug and it will attach. Just let me know if I need to bring it to the meeting tomorrow.

malulu

NJRC Member
Anybody want any unmounted green star polyps (the bright green long polyped kind) or unmounted finger leather (pinkish)frags? It will be free, I just did some trimming. If nobody wants it I'll just throw it away. There are a few pieces of each. Either can just be rubberbanded to a piece of rock or a plug and it will attach. Just let me know if I need to bring it to the meeting tomorrow.

i would like to have some of the "green star polyps"...
thank you
-david

Anyone happen to have a bag of sand laying around? Setting up that 29 biocube and im gonna have to run down to aquarium center first if not lol. no biggie just throwing it out there

Not too sure, Ill check it out tomorrow haha :) Dont expect anything for free either, so we can talk when I see ya.

Bed for now though, looong day tomorrow

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'd say you are going to need 30-40 Lbs, maybe more depending on how deep you want to go.

falconut

NJRC Member
Sounds good. I'm not sure how big the pieces will be, but I believe there was enough GSP for the three of you. I'll bring what I have. Even a small piece of GSP should grow fairly quickly.

malulu - GSP
Taz - GSP
brandonsreef - leather & GSP

See you guys there. Not sure how many bags I've got, so I may just use small zip locks.