• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MACNA XIX: Who is Going?

It's September 14-16
The Radisson is attached to the convention center.
Radisson Hotel Pittsburgh
101 Mall Blvd
Monroeville, PA 15146
Book now!! It's almost sold out!
Room rate is only $109.00-mention macna for this rate!!
Reservations: 800-333-3333

im going...RS will have a booth there,,,come and hang out with us~

il be there thurs afternoon through mon morning~

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just reserved our room. Our plan is to be there Friday through Sunday.

We have our room booked at the Radisson Hotel. Could someone let me know which ticket you are purchasing, I need to get one for my wife and I guess since we are staying from Friday-Sunday I need to get the weekend pass? Thanks

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Aaron, your pass is a full conference pass. Provides entry to all daytime and evening events.

damn look who is here, hey jeff, i was going to call you but i was not sure if that was alright, yes we still splitting room and yes get ear plugs, pm to let me know when i can call you

Gabe

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
No kidding! Great to see both of you and looking forward to the MACNA madness!

Sorry i missed Stan's meeting it looked like a lot of fun. A lot more fun than tearing off the back of my house in 90 degree weather. Gabe you can call anytime. Just beware if you stop by I may put you to work! LOL

And happy 40th Phyl. Be careful I hear it's slippery on that side of the hill.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well, we're 2 weeks out!

Did you buy your tix?
Did you reserve a room?
Do you have travel plans yet?
When are you headed out? Back?

We've got our tickets & reserved our room.
Our plan is to drive out Friday morning as early as I can drop my kids off with my mom! She thinks she's throwing herself a party, but that's because she doesn't know we're throwing one for her! I hope we got everyone on her list invited! LOL!

For those who live close enough, MR is doing a bus trip.

Good Luck to all who go but this i have a work event on the 15th and i can not attend.

I wanted to know if anyone walks by the Hydor table and they are selling the new nano KORALIA pumps. If you could get me two depending on the price.

They just came out so i think they will be showing them and hopefully selling.

Ill pay for them and give frags

I'm going and hopefully will be getting lots of good content for my podcasts as well as good stuff for my tank! I can't wait. This is the first one I have gone too.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm probably backing out of this, we can't find anyone to watch the dogs...For some reason I didn't even think about it when we made the reservations.

So if anyone needs 2 tickets, PM me.