• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MACNA XXI 2009: NJRC has been awarded ! ! !

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well the word is official. The New Jersey Reefers Club is hosting MACNA 2009. CONGRATULATIONS, NJRC! The next year and a half is going to be very exciting for us all.

We are still establishing dates and hotel arrangements, but as soon as we have the venue/date set we will be sure to have you mark your calendars!

For anyone who hasn't attended one, it is much like any other trade show... with 1000 of your closest friends. The days are filled with speakers and new product reveals. The nights are filled with great friends and conversation (and for some a little drinking)! For anyone who has a chance to get to Atlanta to SEEEEE MACNA, do everything you can to get there! Seeing it helps give you an idea of what we've got in store for us.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
From a long shot vision in 2005 to a reality in 2009!

Way to go gang!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Way to go Rich for keeping the dream alive and to the Frag Swap Committee for making it possible!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
RichT said:
From a long shot vision in 2005 to a reality in 2009!

Way to go gang!

I'll never forget you looking around DC and saying "We can do this". At the time I thought "This guys is nuts!" Who would have known you were Nostradamus!

Congrats and thanks to all of the Officers who donate so much of their time and talent to make this possible!

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Way to go ladies and gentlemen. That is freakin awesome. Wanted to go to GA, but can't make it.

Congrats to all who made it possible. This club is unbelievable. Cant wait. Where can I buy my tickets! 8)

Taz

Congratulations! Let us know how we can help. I guess instead of selling my frag tank I'll get it cleaned up and filled with frags.

Holy Moly....

:D

This is awsome you guys deserve praise.

This is awsome... Can we please get a legit booth. i can find out from work where we got ours.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We will definitely have "legit" booth materials for going to Atlanta, swaps, the Education and Conservation efforts. I'm looking forward to Powder helping us get that together.

malulu

NJRC Member
thank you all for the great work!
this must be a hell of efforts to make this happened as dream come true.

please let us know where/what we can help to make this a big big success.

congrad again!!

Just goes to show you, when you have dedicated people pulling on the reins, things that seemed IMPOSSIBLE have a way of coming to light!

Fantastic job! There are alot of people out here that are proud of the work that was done to get this club up to that caliber of level!

Who would have thought back in the day at the meetings with 8 people in a living room or in a gas station garage that this club would be hosting such an event!

Bang up job Phyl and the others that are known as the rest of the "crew".

So does this mean that the 3rd Annual NJRC Frag Swap will not take place October 2009? ;)