• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MACNA XXI 2009: NJRC has been awarded ! ! !

Congrats to all involved!!

Now I wish I wasn't getting married this year so I could go to ATL. :eek:
don't tell Jen. hehe 8)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
pmac90 said:
don't tell Jen. hehe 8)

C'mon Pete, there isn't a better honeymoon spot on Earth than down town Atlanta. She'll get to share her special vacation with a thoudsand of your closest reefing buddies. It'll be the honeymoon she's always dreamed of. She'll be in heaven!

OK, we'll miss you!

JohnS_323 said:
pmac90 said:
don't tell Jen. hehe 8)

C'mon Pete, there isn't a better honeymoon spot on Earth than down town Atlanta. She'll get to share her special vacation with a thoudsand of your closest reefing buddies. It'll be the honeymoon she's always dreamed of. She'll be in heaven!

OK, we'll miss you!

;D Might of got away with it if MACNA was in Brunswick, GA! At least that is near the ocean. haha :p

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks! We definitely appreciate the support and will take all the help we can get!

Be sure to check out the Frag Swap for October of 2008! We'll be looking to put on a good show that day as well!

Guys,

A HUGE round of congratulations is due for pulling this off. I know you have all been working hard behind the scenes to get this going and it is going to be one hell of a ride.

On behalf of your buddies on the other side of the water, I'd like to extend an offer to assist with anything you need as you get underway.

Now get to work on that video for Atlanta showcasing the natural wonders of the Garden State! ;D

-Josh

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Josh! I'm sure there will be many ways that the MR community can assist along the way. As we get into the thick of it we'll be sure to reach out. It will surely be one heck of a ride!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Please keep in mind that we are not to talk to any vendors about our holding MACNA and we should encourage as many people to go to Atlanta as possible. It is in all of our interest for Atlanta MACNA to be a great success.