• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MACNA XXI 2009: NJRC has been awarded ! ! !

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks all!

Matt, we definitely appreciate the offer and as soon as we can figure out how our neighbors can help and contribute, we'll be reaching out to you! We're at a stage in the process where we are not permitted to solicit vendors, so once the tabboo is lifted in September we'll be looking to recruite the entire tri-state area! LOL!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks, Gene (and welcome to NJRC ;D)! It has been a long road, and it is certain to get bumpy along the way, but we've got a great club and I'm sure we'll all pull together into an incredible event!

There will be ample opportunity for everyone with any desire at all to help out, so stay tuned! 8)

And we've been able to talk the hotel in AC down to 139/night and the convention center dropped another 7K out of their price. Look like MACNA will be in Atlantic City September 25-27, 2009.

Phyl said:
2089?! LOL. If you can talk them into a booth, I'm all for it.

I think they should start a bit smaller though. Like our swap in October: http://www.njreefers.org/fragswap

Talk them into a booth there for 2008!

Wouldn't that be hysterical to see Petco at an event like this?

But it would never happen when we can't order more than 1 roll of scotch tape but can order as many $40 scanner batteries as we want! ;D ;D ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
These past few months have flown by at record speeds while we prepare for the unveiling of NJRC at MACNA XX in Atlanta this week. Keep your eyes peeled for updates, special pricing and details. We'll post those up on Friday morning.

Make sure you've marked your calendars for September 25-27, 2009.

As soon as things settle down we'll get pictures posted, but I expect we'll be pretty busy in Atlanta!!

danthemanj

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Congratulations and a BIG thanks to everybody who made this possible. Sign me up for any volunteer work needed .......nothing too big, nothing too small........

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I wish you were going to be there as well, Bob! Hopefully you'll ALL make Atlantic City in '09!!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
So far these are the folks that I KNOW will be in Atlanta:

ReneeRN
Jim Roth
MikeNapoli
JohnS_323
Phyl
Brian
RichT
MikeM
Edward771
Bruce
PGordemer

Anyone else going to be there?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I didn't list Dana or Kathy because they don't have usernames! ;D

Oh wow!! I can go!! I wanted to go to GA but fundage is seriously low plus the military hubby is deployed :(

You guys just wanted to come up with a way to attract a lot more members didncha? :)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here's the updated version of our vendor map, so far. We still have a day and half to go!

Macna_Floor_Plan.jpg