• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MACNA XXI 2009: NJRC has been awarded ! ! !

This is really BIG news,,,,, Congrats!!!! to all who made this happen. Specially you Phyl and your family for getting us to this point. I'm proud to be part of something this big. Thank you all.

WOW!

That's fantastic!

Congratulations to NJRC, and a huge thanks to the leadership for making this happen! Very, very exciting news!!!!

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Wow I miss one night on the this site in 3 years and look what I miss lol. Thanks Phylis for keeping us centered along the way, thanks everyone else for all your efforts.

OMG! That is the most awesome thing I've heard in awhile!
I'll actually be able to go (hopefully) and it's being run by people I know!
Swwweeeeettt! Think if the bragging rights
:)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Billy, this is just as much your fault credit as it is the rest of us. Great job helping to get us there, now get busy helping us pull it off!

Thanks to everyone for their congrats and support. It will take every one of us to pull off the spectacular event we ALL know this can be! I'm looking forward to working with a big team of folks to take it over the line!

Great news! Congratulations to everyone involved. ;)

The vision of a small group got the club here, now we need to pitch in and make it a large group that leads us to a HUGE success!

Wow, something positive to add to my daily prayer list. ;D

WOW this is going to be something. Great job to all the leaders and dreamers for making this a reality.
Everyone needs to step it up and help out. If anyone has been to a MACNA you know there is a lot going on. All this does not happen without a whole bunch of work. Everyone, and i mean everyone will need to help out in some way. Lets all rally together and make the 2009 MACNA the absolute greatest MACNA ever. Phyl and the rest of the leaders have put NJRC in the spotlight now lets help them make it shine.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congrats to everyone involved. You guys have worked extremely hard to get us this far. Can't wait to see this finally come to fruition.

AWSESOME !
i cant wait this is ggrreeaatt news !
Congrats Phyl & the officers for pulling this off, all i can say is AWESOME !
u can count me in for help!

what? i miss a couple of days away and this is what i miss :mad:

Congrats NJRC , i would like to thank EVERYONE that work very hard to make this possible ,and i still cant believe it my jaw just drop and i cant pick it up .
Any help lmk .

THIS IS AWESOME