• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MACNA XXI 2009: NJRC has been awarded ! ! !

I think I'm doing something wrong. When I visit www.macnaxxi.com and click on "Registration" than "Early Full Attendee Registration" all I see is the option to purchase raffle tickets. I would like to purchase some Full Attendee tickets now to save money. Also, will the prices of the raffle tickets stay the same whether you buy them now or at show? I also see that availability is 1006. Is that all the tickets that would be sold for the raffle?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That's the option to ADD raffle tickets to your purchase. I'll rephrase it to make it easier to understand. Thanks for pointing it out.

The 89$ is for the 3 day admission to the show. 1006 is what is left from 1200, which was our starting stock number for the attendee registrations. Rather arbitrary. :)

Question - I understand the full-rate for those who want to attend all 3 days.

Will there be a different charge for folks who just want to visit for say Saturday? Basically part-time attendees?

Also is there a kids rate? Specifically, is the price less for kids under 16? Or is the price regardless of age?