• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MACNA XXI 2009: NJRC has been awarded ! ! !

The "X" on the layout does that means that tables are already taken? If so then you guys are doing a fantastic job over there...

Phyl, would be great if you could list all the people involved in the MACNA committee. I know i for one would like to thank each one personally. I know this has been a lot of work for you and the others.

Phyl said:
So far these are the folks that I KNOW will be in Atlanta:

ReneeRN
Jim Roth
MikeNapoli
JohnS_323
Phyl
Brian
RichT
MikeM
Edward771
Bruce
PGordemer

Anyone else going to be there?
I still don't know any of you personally, but make sure you post good pictures from Atlanta! I am really excited about this award, and honored to be an NJRC member; I can finally make my first MACNA show right hear in New Jersey; couldn't make it for this one; enjoy all! :)

Just got back. It was a great trip!

Alot of work got done and yes, we found time to play too.

Thanks to everyone for letting me come along.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
DiazE said:
Phyl said:
MikeNapoli
JohnS_323
Phyl
Brian
RichT
Dana
MikeM
Edward771
Bruce
Kathy
PGordemer

Thank you to all the committee members for making this happen for our club. A special thanks to Our President Phyl. I am really proud of the way we all worked together to make MACNA Atlantic City one to be remembered by everyone. We didn't get the chance to take all the pictures that we would have liked to get. Phyl will post them when she gets a chance. (If she feels like me, she'll be staying in bed for a few days to recoup.)
When John gets a chance, he will update the map with the venders names.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
A very big thank you to all the committee members. Without your dedication there is no way this would have happened.

So, when you all wake up from your naps, let us know what we can do to help. ;D

What a fun trip, I only took my point and shoot. I will post photos today.
You guys did a GREAT job putting your booth all together. VERY IMPRESSIVE with total class. Phyllis, you are the BEST! I didn't realize I would be the only one to enjoy the show and conferences, all you guys did was WORK! At least I could hang out with Jim Roth occasionally. I never did find that pool.

reneeRN said:
What a fun trip, I only took my point and shoot. I will post photos today.
You guys did a GREAT job putting your booth all together. VERY IMPRESSIVE with total class. Phyllis, you are the BEST! I didn't realize I would be the only one to enjoy the show and conferences, all you guys did was WORK! At least I could hang out with Jim Roth occasionally. I never did find that pool.
Hey, you were't the only one going to sesssions. Somebody needs to critique their speakers so we can do better! Let me echo your appeciation with my own for the backbreaking work performed by the committee, basically insuring that we are gonna have the BEST MACNA EVURRRRRRRR!
Hrrmrm.

As I said, I would like to offer my services as an ex-magazine editor to write up the speaker bios and session descriptions as needed, unless there's already somebody wants to do that.

More accolades and praise for the team from this corner as well!

Great job!

Bought my ticket and booked my room, will be there a day early if you need setup help.

You're kidding right? He's always the last to signup. ::)

Of course I'm ready to help now as well. ;)

I know all the committee must have worked their butts off. Phyl thanks for being such a great leader. Everyone else thank you. I'm sure i speak for others as well, your efforts are very much apprecitated.