• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May Meeting

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have 2, possibly 3 colonies for the raffle (microphalmia <spelling> and tricolor acro)

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl said:
Rich, The NJRC code came up as invalid. Any idea what's happened?

Indicating that you are a NJRC member in the special instructions box on the checkout page will do the same thing as the coupon code, which is sometimes hokey. Rachael said that she will usually call or email to confirm every order to make sure its right and that no one's cards will be charged until Saturday. She has to manually do the discounts at that time. IMO, the best thing to do is place the order then call to confirm and review the discount.

HTH

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I placed the order last night and just put the notes in the notes section. Everything was taken care of as you outlined above. Worked just fine!

Ordered 10 Mac-pick frags for the raffles, in addition to the donations from Rich & BobC. Should be a good one, folks.

2 for $5
5 for $10
12 for $20
24 for $30

I just joined this club and a little over a month ago i started my first marine aquarium, a 210 AGA Reef Ready, 250 lbs of fiji rock, 6 72" VHO lights, and all sorts of other goodies. Anyway i see that you guys are having a meeting in cape may and i will be down there this weekend, my family lives down there, and i was thinking it would be a great opportunity to get to meet some of you. I just wanted to make sure that was alright with you and to see if i needed to bring anything.

Thanks,
Chris

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Chris, we'll see you there. Our meetings are open to anyone who wants to come!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm coming up as far as Jackson, though I'm sure there will be quite a few people who are driving right past your exit...

Let me know if you need me to cart something for you!

sunday??? oh man count me out...sorry i thought it was saturday. I'll definately be at the next one in jackson though that's closer to where i live in mount laurel.

Hey guys.. it's been a while, but I'm hoping I can get away for the afternoon on Sunday to come down and see what Rich can do with Acrylic. (And win some raffles maybe... ;D ) I've been pretty wrapped up at work and trying to get the 2006 Christmas lights ready, but the time has come to pay some more attention to the tank. Hope I can pull myself away and see you all down in CMCH.

D.T.

Rich,
Can I bring my old skimmer, for a possible demonstration on how to drill a hole on round acrylic objects? ;D

I'm pretty sure it's the thicker (cast?) acrylic.
I want to make it a recirculating skimmer for my tank in the basement.
Let me know either way... also what kinda beer should I bring?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Did I miss the address for your house somewhere Rich? ???

That map only give part of your address..

Thanks

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
From page 3:

Address is:
39 Fishing Creek Rd
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
Ph 609-463-8842

Dan, what size hole do you need in it? Do you need the hole tapped?

Dan, I have two drills (hole saws) for the 3/4" and 1" Uniseals. I used them when I modified my skimmer. If Rich does not have these, you are welcome to come by my house on your way down and pick them up. They have the built in Pilot drill, very easy to use.