• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May Meeting

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Rich

Hopefully it's ok.. We are going to need to cook the clam dip at your place... It takes a 1/2 hour in the oven... We didn't want to cook it and have it sit in the car....yuck! :eek:

See you soon!

malulu

NJRC Member
Rich,

thanks for the reply about the "working with acrylic"... i think itwill be very helpful if the club can host an workshop or some kind for this topic... i will try to start a new thread later to see how may people would be interested...
i don't want to mix this with this thread...

have an excellent meeting today...
David

P.S.
i really want to see how's your auto top off system works too... just too busy can't get away for about 8 hours. (have a job interview coming up, need to be prepared...)

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
malulu said:
i really want to see how's your auto top off system works too

Haven't set it up just yet Dave, that's gonna be part of the basement fishroom construction.

Rich,
Thanks for a great meeting today. Your tank is absolutely beautiful and you are a generous host.

It was good seeing everyone. I hope to make more meetings this year.
Alex

thanks rich for everything meeting was great good food good people thank you all for making us feel welcomed dr. mac`s presentation was very informative and interesting . we actually won something which is very rare.

by the way...our wives were talking and it is my understanding that you are getting a Harley...or some kind of cruiser lol ...you can't get too wild or stupid on a cruiser!!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Rich,

Thanks for hosting our May meeting. The food was plentiful (to say the least) and delicious! Lots of (brand name) soda and adult beverages to be had and excellent work getting Dr. Mac up to present for us. It was interesting listening to him talk about his trip.

Superman, anyone?! Just Beautiful!!

Make sure to thank Dana again for us!!

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Awesome meeting Rich!!! Thanks for having my 2 kids and myself in your home. It was definitely good seeing everybody again. The Dr gave a great presentation and his frags were awesome as well.

Thanks to Dr Mac, Merv, Bob C, Rich and NJRC for the new additions for my tanks.

Guess I picked a good one for my first meeting of the year.

Rich, thanks for the great meeting, as well as helping me mod my skimmer.
Hopefully my tank will look as nice as ' someday...

Merv, ribs and phyl thanks for the frags! greatly appreciated.
thanks again everyone, I had a great time

Rich; thanks for another great meeting. Your tank looks great. Thanks Dr Mac for your involvement. Always interesting talking to the Dr.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Another Great meeting! Thanks again Rich and Dana we had a great time as always. :D

A perfect ending to a great weekend!

Thanks Rich and Dana for opening your beautiful home to us!

It was great to see everyone and nice to win a couple of frags.

Thanks for the sample Matt, I'll be trying it out later tonight.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Your all very welcome. I'm real happy everyone had a good time. I felt that it was a very successful meeting.

I'd like to thank the Academy, my director..............
Seriously, my wife Dana, my Father, and my Brother were a big help. I'd like to thank Dr. Mac for coming and giving a very informative presentation. Watch where your walkin on Poo Island Doc!. ;D . Merv, BobC thanks for the frags, and Matt for the sample of the decapitated baby shrimp eggs. How your able to cut their heads off and get them back in the eggs is beyond me.  Mostly, I want to thank the Officers and Committees for their hard work in keeping the club going and making it all possible.

Now I need a flavor -  Please, don't anyone sell, trade, or give me any more corals.
I HAVE NO MORE ROOM!!!!
Oh well, I guess that means I need a bigger tank.  8) OH DAAANNNAAA

BTW, how many frags/colonies did we raffle off today? Seemed like dozens.

Thanks Rich and Dana, the keets and I had a great time. Nicholas, the older one, thinks we should have a continuous meeting at your place all summer long ;D

i got home and everything is alive, and doing good ;D, rich tank you for hosting the meeting and leting me used your computer on saturday

Rich, thanks for hosting a great afternoon!
Your tank physical installation, stocking, 'scaping are all excellent representations of a nice reeftank, my friend was also very "taken" by your system.
Dr Mac presentation was interesting, and I ended up with alot of very nice stuff - between a discounted larger order from Dr Mac, the piece I got from you, and the raffles I won.
Nice day, great host!

C

concept3

thanks for hosting Rich and Dana. Oy, Scooter and I had a blast but unfortunately had to leave early due to dinner plans. I wish I could have hung out with the guys longer in the garage. I happily woulda gotten lost in there trying to put something together. I cleaned the tank with the scraper as soon as I got home, one doesn't realize how "dirty" a tank really looks until you've cleaned it, LOL

The food was Bangin' too........ I called my younger brother to go be a gourmet chef since he's still undecided in school. One day, when I grow up, I want a house and fishtank and garage and pool like the Tyndall's :)

C

concept3

oh yeah, I haven't had time in processing the pics as of yet.  But, I played with one particluar picture of rics, I kinda don't know how to use photoshop yet (to balance out the 14K and 20K's of your halides) and this is what I got, LOL.  I still think the "real thing" looks better than this pic.

richsrics.jpg

Anyone in the club know how to use photoshop? I'm having a little wee bit of a learning stumbling block to use it effectively. I FINALLY bought a new computer to be able to process pictures but if I don't know how to, this computer is useless to me :)

C

concept3

here's another one I played with. can't seem to get the blues out......

richslongnosehawk.jpg