• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May Meeting

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have a couple hole saws but I'm not quite sure what sizes. I'll check when I get home.

Everyone - You can bring whatever flavor of whatever food, beverage, or deserts you want. I'll have some main dish's, ordovers, and some premixed caned and bottled cocktails. (soda's also)

ok i'm back in for SUNDAY. originally my girlfriend was going down to cape may on friday and coming back saturday for a friend's b-day. but she's not feeling well so she's not going. so instead if she's feeling better on sunday we're going to drive down on sunday and come to the meeting. if she's not feeling better than i'll probably come by myself.

sorry for changeing my mind so much..

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Barbie will be open Merv!!!!

17.gif

Breezy with sunshine mixing with some clouds;
an afternoon shower or thunderstorm possible

High Temperature: 73° F

I think I want a 1" hole... I was going to use a standard PVC fitting glued or tapped into the wall. Maybe a uniseal would be a better option, you have a spare to sell Hef? I'll bring it to the meeting and see what you guys think would be my best options.

very excited for sunday...

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Terry is more than welcome Bob. She can lounge by the pool and sip adult beverages in the sun if she gets boared with the reefing capers.

See you tomorrow Ribs
Yuengling - check, and check
Fruit Salad - check
Fruit Salad spiking ingredients - _______?

RichT said:
Terry is more than welcome Bob. She can lounge by the pool and sip adult beverages in the sun if she gets boared with the reefing capers.

See you tomorrow Ribs
Yuengling - check, and check
Fruit Salad - check
Fruit Salad spiking ingredients - _______?

Got it covered will bring coconut rum 8)

sorry guys the girlfriend and I have to back out. We are still down here in DC searching for an apartment. have fun and post lots of details about the doc's talk/exhibition.

It doesn't look good for me either, I was supposed to have a ride but I haven't heard from him so I guess I'm out too unless by some strange chance I can hitch a ride from someone, I was looking foward to this meeting and really wanted to go. :(

malulu

NJRC Member
hi,

i am really interested to the acrylic work... but i couldn't go this time... is it possible the acrylic event be capture on tape or something, and allow us for download and learn later? i could help to convert the file into mpeg format...

thx and have a great day to you all...
David

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tom, I'm sure something can be worked out to get you your stuff. I'll get with the members going north on the Parkway and see what we can do. PM me your number or call my house during the meeting.

Dave, the acrylic thing is a "if there is time and interest in specific tasks in working with acrylic". With the Dr.'s presentation/talk and the regular club business the acrylic demo will be quick, informal, and at the end of the meeting. I'll come up with a more formal (maybe include some charts and graphs :) ) general step by step procedure using basic/common tools and demo at an upcoming meeting. The officers can let me know when I should be prepared to lead a workshop.