• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

November Meeting: Home of mnat and NikkiT

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I thought Nikki abandoned Mike and went on her trip to red sea to find better coral. Mike cried for months until he changed to a nice strong, tall and solid SPS guy that lure her back. He sure learned the Maroon Clown fish technique that Nikki is running the show.

You have a way with words that perfectly encapsulates the situation. That is exactly what happened. We had a really good one that got lost to the site crash that was really funny. I believe the term mermaid Nikki was thrown around by you Olivier.

howze01

NJRC Member
I love that I haven't seen a post from Olivier for a loooong time and that is his grand return! I miss having Olivier around! I wish he lived about 30 seconds form me.....Oh wait...

I love that I haven't seen a post from Olivier for a loooong time and that is his grand return! I miss having Olivier around! I wish he lived about 30 seconds form me.....Oh wait...

Just watch your frag tank guys you know his reputuation. Tang police

Hey is there a sign up?

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Orange and Purple Montipora Capricornis

I have to do some major pruning of the above two corals. If anyone wants a FREE generous piece delivered to the meeting, please let me know. These will be un-mounted, fresh cut.

Anyone have some cheato that is coming to the meeting? I need to rebuild my fuge.
And does anyone want a mangrove tree about a foot tall very spindly ...have had it for a few years grew it from a pod.